Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

DK-Gigargon
    Initiate
    Initiate

Feedback Points : None

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 Empty Re: Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

Post by DK-Gigargon 21.06.21 15:12

Hello Hello
    oh God I hope Im posting this right and not just replying to another persons post so I look like a neanderthal who have never used a PC before...

Ehem~
    So I am very happy to have found this forum. When I was a kid DM was THE tcg to play, yeah there was yugioh and pokemon, but DM was the hot stuff. I had completely forgotten about it for years until a youtuber got me thinking about collectible cards, and I started looking into DM again. Sadly I can't find my old decks but now that I am an adult with an income (and a nasty habbit of spending way too much on my collections...) It should be no problem getting something put together~

Im probably gonna be more prone to the collecting part, as I was never a good player, but I'll still enjoy to play, i hope at least, but being based in Denmark with no friends who are even remotely interested in the game, it may not be the easiest to engage in.

To make an already too long story short, Hi, I'm happy to be here and hope to contribute a lot
    Blanche_
    Blanche_
    Initiate
    Initiate

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 Empty Re: Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

Post by Blanche_ 27.06.21 17:30

Hi!

I live in france and I'm collecting the OCG but don't play (maybe one day). I love the artworks of DM cads, in particular the recent era starting with DMRP sets.

I keep an eye for old unsold products to get them back inside the community circuit, those things weren't made to sleep in some shops' dusty corners Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 1f61c

Hoping to deal with people here in the future Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 1f49f
    Halfar
    Halfar
    Invincible Charge
    Invincible Charge

Feedback Points : +12

Post by Halfar 29.06.21 16:14

Welcome to everyone new who joined our Community Smile

Post by Guest 24.10.21 9:52

Hello, new on the forum. I have been a solitary collector for a few years for cards in my native language. Since 2019 I collect English cards for DM07 to DM12 to continue the collection. Ocg cards by favorite only. Collector since about 2010 of cards, booster, deck, display, despite many breaks I come back for the pleasure of collecting I look forward to making exchanges with you Smile

PS: thanks to @Haiken for bringing me here Very Happy
    Haiken
    Haiken

Feedback Points : +15

Post by Haiken 24.10.21 15:34

Hi @Gonzo, glad to have you here!

@Gonzo has been of great help to me regarding my collection. He is a swell guy. ^^
    zafuri
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by zafuri 12.12.21 13:13

Good day and hello from Malaysia!
    Just got back into the game after some guy over here in my country has access to Duema decks and booster purchases.

Just curious tho, does everyone here play Duema OCG or TCG? Where do you guys usually play?
    EclipsisTenebris
    EclipsisTenebris
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by EclipsisTenebris 01.05.22 5:02

Hello!

Used to play this when it was newly released internationaly but had to stop because I was in school and way too poor... then it disappeared from swiss shops (even before the international version was ended). However, despite trying to get into MTG, it has never grabbed me quite like this did.

Thanks to SomeCallMeJohnny's Yu-Gi-Oh! video where he wondered about the game still being around, I discovered that the japanese still have and play it!

So, I decided to pick it up again... and started looking for forums. After finding a ton of dessolated/dead forums I finally found this place so.... HERE I AM!
    KazeBlack
    KazeBlack

Feedback Points : +1

Post by KazeBlack 23.05.22 20:31

EclipsisTenebris wrote:Hello!

Used to play this when it was newly released internationaly but had to stop because I was in school and way too poor... then it disappeared from swiss shops (even before the international version was ended). However, despite trying to get into MTG, it has never grabbed me quite like this did.

Thanks to SomeCallMeJohnny's Yu-Gi-Oh! video where he wondered about the game still being around, I discovered that the japanese still have and play it!

So, I decided to pick it up again... and started looking for forums. After finding a ton of dessolated/dead forums I finally found this place so.... HERE I AM!

Welcome! It's nice to have you Smile

To be honest most people in here play the TCG as it is far more accessible especially in current times but we have a few Japanese collectors/players (like myself) that will gladly help you out with OCG stuff and OCG related questions.

The European DM community also has various facebook groups and Discord servers that function as trade markets, discussion places for new releases and online tournament sign up.
    robsoN
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by robsoN 28.07.22 12:47

Hello everyone!

My first contact with duel masters was as a kid over ten years ago. Unfortunately I didn't know much about the game at the time and I didn't have money to buy many cards either. Then I played a bit with my friends in highschool but still with a really weak decks. After all these years I decided to give this awesome game another try. I'm considering building a decent TCG deck and came here mostly to look for information and maybe some people to play with in the future, who knows.
    Zoicite23
    Zoicite23
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by Zoicite23 11.10.22 8:51

Hello!

I'm Zoi from Australia! I love writing and have a Duel Masters fanfiction that includes competitive duels and is like 375,000 words atm... But it's not even the longest. My friend Acuma has made even longer ones. Sadly it seems like not too many people are interested in fanfic writing anymore. But hopefully interest will be sparked anew when considering sites like these are up and running. I won't put up any links since this is my first post, but if anyone is interested in a DM fanfic about the TCG they'll find it on fanfiction.net called "Duel Masters: Avatars". My username is the same, Zoicite23. My longer fanfic includes the OCG and is called "AUrellia: Supernova Storm!" So aside from me there's also authors acumashindorballomu in DM who is still writing, Shuriken16 - though he transferred to writing the Digimon TCG, and ShiningAzureEmperor but he's been in a writers' block for a while now. We also RP and duel on Untap.in lol.

Anyway hoping to meet newer friends on here who are also cool. And hopefully others who'd be willing to give DM fanfic writing a chance.
    KaijuDough
    KaijuDough
    Initiate
    Initiate

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 10 Empty Konban wa!

Post by KaijuDough 01.09.23 18:22

Just a quick message to say hello! I'm KaijuDough, and I'm a monster trading card game nerd living in Comberton, England. I gave up playing video games to concentrate solely on TCGs, snd in my search for new ones to play, I checked out CCGTrader.com's vast repository, and fell in love with the card artwork. I had prior experience of Duel Masters back when it first came out in English, but was enthralled by Yu-Gi-Oh! at the time, and didn't pursue the interest. What a fool I was.

Anyway, I learned my lesson, and am now into DM in a big way. It's been difficult to follow the interest with limited access to fellow players and sources of new cards, but I kind of get my fix through Kaijudo and Duel Masters Play's - I'm not the best player out there, but I have fun. Hopefully I'll make a few friends on DM Reborn.

I'm a professional illustrator by trade (mainly having worked in the games industry), but when I'm not working or playing card games, I'm a keen YouTuber. If you'd like to check out my channel, Cards From The Crypt, a quick YouTube search will yield results - it's not been hugely successful so far, but there's quite a bit of content on there to see, if you're interested.

Anyway, thank you for having me. I'm honoured to be here! :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.03.24 7:26