Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Kaze's road to 100% OCG (Buy/Trade) - JAPANESE ONLY.

KazeBlack
KazeBlack

Feedback Points : +1

Kaze's road to 100% OCG (Buy/Trade) - JAPANESE ONLY. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaze's road to 100% OCG (Buy/Trade) - JAPANESE ONLY.

Post by KazeBlack 26.11.21 23:56

I know it's not Christmas yet, but......

Removed:
DM-24 S4/S10 (SEC) Bolmeteus Musha Dragon

Kaze's road to 100% OCG (Buy/Trade) - JAPANESE ONLY. - Page 2 7jU3onN
Dmplayer123456789
Dmplayer123456789
Apprentice
Apprentice

Feedback Points : None

Kaze's road to 100% OCG (Buy/Trade) - JAPANESE ONLY. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaze's road to 100% OCG (Buy/Trade) - JAPANESE ONLY.

Post by Dmplayer123456789 07.12.21 15:49

Hi, just a question because you seem to know the OCG game well, could you tell me the approximate price of Miraculous plague, meltdown and rebirth dm11 in Japanese?
thank you for your help
KazeBlack
KazeBlack

Post by KazeBlack 07.12.21 17:41

Because of Covid prices fluctuate a lot and they have reprints (which does negatively affect the prices, especially Plaque because it has many).

Generally on the market you find them in EXC-NM condition, for the DM-11 versions this is how they typically range:
Meltdown: 8-12$
Plaque: 12-20$
Rebirth: 7-10$
These prices do not include any extra fees. Import fees (taxes, handling, shipping, storage) generally are about 15-20$ extra for small orders and gradually increase the bigger the order.
For Rebirth it is worth noting that card is banned in the OCG, so you can find good condition copies of it for very cheap on the market.

I could import all of them for you, I plan on importing them anyways because I want to get Plague myself and replace my damaged copies of Meltdown+Rebirth. Those two I would offer for a lowered price, they are damaged though (they have creases), I don't know what type of condition you would tolerate. They're old cards after all.
Of course importing them does mean you will have to take over a part of the extra fees, if I order along with you that would be half the total fee value. Keep that in mind.
Shoot me a PM if you have serious interest in that or more questions regarding it.

I can import all of them,
KazeBlack
KazeBlack

Post by KazeBlack 19.12.21 22:11

BLOCK UPDATE #7:

Added Sengoku Saga, Part 1 of 2, including:
- DM-28 and DM-29
- DM-29 Plus One Dream
- DM-30 and DM-31
- Loads of typo fixes, including all C.C spelling errors (so they now correctly show up in quick search)
- Backups have been updated.

Note that this block contains Heroes Card variants which are listed as (H.C.) in front of their card names.

So..I finally made my way to Sengoku Saga, expect the individual cardlists to become smaller from here as I’ve been actively buying boxes from most of the sets that are about to come. Generally speaking until DMR starts in the upcoming DM main set lists I am only searching for DM-32/35/36 Rares and a few of the H.C./Mode Change foils.

I will try to drop the 2nd Part of this before New Year which covers the subsets up to DMC-48 and Promo Year 7. This is a lot, I’ve got the decks done already but I still got the 2 booster sets to write down and the Promotional section is fairly big plus Christmas falls onto the weekend days this year which practically turns that into a weekend where I am unable to work on this.
I was on schedule for the most part, but by the looks of it updating the thread before New Year most likely won't happen now but that's on me because I didn't see the Christmas days to be Saturday and Sunday respectively so now that's the weekend I'm lacking in order to push this in time.
I will still try to finish it as soon as possible so there isn't a huge delay.

I’ve got a very large mostly DM-18 shipment on the way as well so look out for an Obtained update in somewhat near future! Smile
KazeBlack
KazeBlack

Post by KazeBlack 07.01.22 19:25

OBTAINED #6:

The shipment I have mentioned previously has finally arrived, filling some gaps in my most wanted sets. There will also be some more delay in regards to Sengoku Saga Part 2 as I am combining it with another update, more on that below.

The lists have also been slightly updated as a few cards were missing (cut out by accident from previous edits)

Removed:
DM-14 10/110 Shaman Totem
DM-14 45/110 Glory Stone
DM-14 108/110 Raging Bamboo
DM-18 5/140 Plasma Chaser
DM-18 7/140 Gigargon
DM-18 8/110 Trox, General of Destruction
DM-18 10/110 Gatling Skyterror
DM-18 29/140 Teleportation
DM-18 30/140 Gigabuster
DM-18 39/140 Explosive Fighter Ucarn
DM-18 42/140 Burst Shot
DM-18 51/140 Larba Geer, the Immaculate
DM-18 59/140 King Ponitas
DM-18 62/140 Aqua Soldier
DM-18 63/140 King Coral
DM-18 68/140 Swamp Worm
DM-18 70/140 Locomotiver
DM-18 97/140 Vess, the Oracle
DM-18 121/140 Fire Sweeper Burning Hellion
DM-18 131/140 Ambush Scorpion

Changed to Condition Upgrade:
DM-14 21/110 Triple Brain
DM-14 29/110 Crimson Back Dragon
DM-14 90/110 Western Barrel, Shadow of Riots
DM-18 22/140 Bonds of Justice
DM-18 25/140 Smile Angler
DM-18 47/140 Rumbling Terahorn
DM-18 55/140 Ruby Grass
DM-18 58/140 Laser Whip
DM-18 83/110 Barkwhip, the Smasher
DM-18 95/140 Sarius, Vizier of Suppression
DM-18 125/140 Brawler Zyler
DM-23 S3/S5 Supernova Black Hole Thanatos

About the aforementioned "additional update":
Because it has become very hard for me to keep track of the Condition Upgrades that I need I will start updating my PDFs in order to display the severity of damage I have on my cards. This will not be included in the thread so it won't become confusing to navigate.

I will push said update and a better explanation of what exactly it is along with 2nd Sengoku Saga Update, probably next week or so. I am done writing lists for that block but evaluating every CU and overhauling all the PDFs is quite time consuming.

I know, I could've just split the PDF update from Sengoku Saga but since it is an invisible update to the thread it would feel like a cheap push for the thread to be honest and I am personally against the concept of bumping. The only reason why I 'bumped' the thread with so many placeholders right at the start is because I will need the space eventually and splitting it into multiple posts is easier for copy-paste reasons in regards to creating backups.

I am even considering of wiping the oldest 5 Obtained/Block Updates, comments that are no longer valid and show-off posts so the cards mentioned in them do not show up in quick search results and to free space. I may start doing that once the respective chains, especially the Obtained chain, reach 10.

Last edited by KazeBlack on 16.01.22 0:31; edited 2 times in total
KazeBlack
KazeBlack

Post by KazeBlack 16.01.22 0:30

Happy New Year everybody!

Here is the 2nd Part of the Sengoku Saga update, containing:
- DMC-43 to 48
- Promotional Year 7
- Various fixes in the PDFs
- PDFs now display severity of CUs
- Condition of a few cards has been reevaluated based on the added criteria (see PDF overhaul)

Backups and PDFs have been updated.

Note that Bucket Bucket has two different versions marked as P27/Y7, one is full foil while the other is not. I’ve added indicators for that but will try to obtain both of these quickly so it’s less confusing for everyone.

Condition Upgrade PDF overhaul:
In addition to this update the PDFs now display the severity of Condition Upgrades (ranging from red over yellow to green). I generally try to complete sets first for the most part and then start working to get the CUs sorted out, those marked red being first.

Red generally stands for creases, bents, water damage and heavy whiting
Yellow for medium whiting, deep surface scratches and glue damage
Green for minor whiting and scratchy surfaces or the English printing is needed.

Blue is for notes not referring to card condition (mostly on signed cards).

I will also add explanations to card subtypes (H.C. etc.) or foil type differences to the bottom of the PDFs whenever they’re present.

The color indicators will be exclusive to the PDFs. If I were to add them here the whole thread colorwise and its BBCode would become too wild and there is still many different types of sets upcoming (DMR, DMX, etc.) so the purpose for colors here will remain to navigate between blocks.

I will continue working on Divine Evolution Saga, cannot give an estimate on that yet but I’ll make sure to post one when I get near completion of its first half (which is DM-32 to 35). I have DM-32 done at this point.

The near future of the thread:
After this block I will be out off main set folders including my temporary spare ones which may result in a forced pause on this project after this block. I had an issue with my supplier who sent me bad quality folders twice in a row which I have refunded. He said this is a production issue which takes a while until this is sorted out. That is now 4 months ago I think. I am prepared for a pause though because…

…two ginormous shipments containing old foils and Promos are on their way to me, about 7200 cards in total. You can expect Obtained updates to hit the lists on a weekly basis once those shipments arrive. It will take a while to chew through. For my next Obtained Update I have been looking through some loose Darkness bulk (maybe 1500ish cards) and found a few things in there plus a few additions from smaller shipments that have come in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 25.01.22 22:12