Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

PETSH0P
PETSH0P
Initiate
Initiate

Feedback Points : None

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 9 Empty PETSH0P's Introduction.

Post by PETSH0P on 08.06.20 5:50

Hey everyone! First time here ever!

Just a massive DM fan who just found a reason to play again. Couldn't be more excited. I just want to duel, trade and learn how to build and play much better! I wasn't an amazing duelist as a kid but I built good enough decks to beat the GBA game time after time haha.
Just excited to be here and actually be around DM fans as an adult.

-PS
AustraliaDuelMasters
AustraliaDuelMasters
Apprentice
Apprentice

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

Post by AustraliaDuelMasters on 11.06.20 14:31

Welcome bro, it’s fantastic to have you in the community, the revival of duel masters is in full swing. Card prices continue to go up and up. Have you thought about what type of decks you would like to build?
PETSH0P
PETSH0P
Initiate
Initiate

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

Post by PETSH0P on 14.06.20 15:47

Honestly I love every card and I just want to build a few decks that work! I've been away for so long I never really knew what the meta was like as I was so young. Looking to trade if possible as well. Going through my old cards i'm missing 1-2 copies of some good cards like Terror Pit and Rikabu. And lots of cards I have no copies of like Pyrofighter Magnus and Crystal Lancer :/.
Just here to love the game as it felt like it went away so fast Sad
Halfar
Halfar
Black Shadow
Black Shadow

Feedback Points : +12

Post by Halfar on 17.06.20 14:31

Welcome to every new person Smile

@PETSH0P Magnus and Lancer arent that hard.

Contact me, maybe i can help Smile
PETSH0P
PETSH0P
Initiate
Initiate

Post by PETSH0P on 17.06.20 23:29

Thanks @Halfar I would love to!

I literally had 1 other friend that was serious about this game when I very young. Like 8 years old until probably 11 or 12 I think. Picked the game up right when it came out and played until Survivors came out (because the packs were actually becoming hard to find in my part of Canada) so my collection is way smaller than it should be. I feel like I never got to REALLY be a duelist in this game, and I've chased that feeling by playing all the other card games.

You guys are welcoming as could be. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.07.20 1:03