- I play a "Rothus, the Traveler" : I destroy one of my creatures, then ALL my opponents must destroy one of their creatures, or I choose one of my opponent who must do that ?
- I Attack with "Horrid Worm" player B : So player B must discard a card at random, or I can choose player C or D to discard (even if the attacked player still be player B), or all opponents discard ?
- I Attack with "Plasma Chaser" player B, and he have 1 creature in the battle zone, player C has 3 creatures and player D 2 : So, I draw 1 card because the attacked player has 1 creature, or I can choose to draw 1,2 or 3 cards, or I draw 6 cards (3+2+1) ?
- I Attack with "Metalwing Skyterror" player B : Can I only destroy a creature with blocker from that player, or can I destroy any creature with blocker an opponent (player C or D) control ?
- I play an "Invincible Cataclysm" : Can I choose to put 1 shield of 3 opponents in their graveyard, or I have to choose 3 shields of the same opponent ?
- Bonus : I play "Invincible technology" and I choose to put ALL cards of my deck in my hand : So, I can't lose the game because of drawing the last card of my deck because now there are no cards in, true ?
For finish, There are specifics rules to multiplayer games ?
Thank you for your helps