Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Can you use Terror pit with no target? Whats Deklowaz kill order?

exxtrooper
    exxtrooper
    Initiate
    Initiate

Feedback Points : None

Can you use Terror pit with no target? Whats Deklowaz kill order? Empty Can you use Terror pit with no target? Whats Deklowaz kill order?

Post by exxtrooper 14.10.20 20:21

I basically have three major questions:

1. When you use Bluum erkis to take a shield and the enemy shield is a terror pit, can you use terror pit even if he has no creatures in the battelzone for it to target?

2. When you tap Deklowaz, the terminator AND you have a Propeller mutant in the battlezone does the deklowaz effect (discard all creatures 3000 and less in the hand) come into play before propeller mutants? (discard 1 random card from the hand).

3. When you have a Mist Rias in the battlezone and you use a Bronze Arm tribe, do you first draw a card or put a card in the mana zone?

Photos for reference:

Can you use Terror pit with no target? Whats Deklowaz kill order? 340?cb=20130114050017

Can you use Terror pit with no target? Whats Deklowaz kill order? 183908

Can you use Terror pit with no target? Whats Deklowaz kill order? 340?cb=20180408204315

Can you use Terror pit with no target? Whats Deklowaz kill order? 14783_1M_Propeller_Mutant

Can you use Terror pit with no target? Whats Deklowaz kill order? Product_duelmasters_DM04_13

Can you use Terror pit with no target? Whats Deklowaz kill order? 183820
    Darksigner
    Darksigner
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Feedback Points : +1

Can you use Terror pit with no target? Whats Deklowaz kill order? Empty Re: Can you use Terror pit with no target? Whats Deklowaz kill order?

Post by Darksigner 15.10.20 15:02

I can´t answer the first question, for that I would need advice myself. I guess it couldn´t be used without a target but as it is commonly accepted that you can play Volcano Charger without a target I´m not so sure (though Volcano Charger has 2 seperate effects which is a difference to Terror Pit).

2nd question: Deklowaz destroys all <3k creatures on the field and in hand first then Propeller Mutant triggers its effect in the graveyard.

3rd question: When two effects would occur at the same time like in this situation, you as the active turn player can choose which effect will occur first. So it is up to you wether you want to charge the mana or draw a card first.

I hope this helps a little bit!
    Halfar
    Halfar
    Invincible Charge
    Invincible Charge

Feedback Points : +12

Can you use Terror pit with no target? Whats Deklowaz kill order? Empty Re: Can you use Terror pit with no target? Whats Deklowaz kill order?

Post by Halfar 16.10.20 18:45

1. That one is a bit tricky. There isn't a official ruling but in my opinion if the "Bluum Player" can't kill a creature the opponent can use it.
    BUT i do understand when people argue different.
    I will ask and discuss this in our international whatsapp group.
    I will report when there will be a clear answer.

2. This is obviously. Deklowaz comes first and after his whole effect, then Prop.Mutant will activate its effect.

3. Turn Player can choose. Same goes with interactions like Corile/Mist Rias.
    Latepate64
    Latepate64
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by Latepate64 17.10.20 7:51

The ruling for spells is that if you can't do everything that a spell instructs you to do, perform as much of it as you can. That means you could play spells such as Terror Pit even if your opponent has no creatures in the battle zone. And as Bluum forces you to cast the spell that has shield trigger, the spell would just be put into its owner's graveyard in this case.
    Halfar
    Halfar
    Invincible Charge
    Invincible Charge

Feedback Points : +12

Post by Halfar 18.10.20 10:37

Yep thats the right ruling.

https://duelmasters.fandom.com/wiki/Spell
    loui-mh
    loui-mh
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : +11

Post by loui-mh 18.10.20 12:48

exxtrooper wrote:I basically have three major questions:

1. When you use Bluum erkis to take a shield and the enemy shield is a terror pit, can you use terror pit even if he has no creatures in the battelzone for it to target?

To spezify that ruling, here is the exact part how to proceed in such situations:

Can you use Terror pit with no target? Whats Deklowaz kill order? Unbena11

So, if you hit a Pit with Bluum and there are no creatures in your opp battle field, you can you use nevertheless and then it goes straight to the grave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 9:23