Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Best Light/Water deck combos

AustraliaDuelMasters
    AustraliaDuelMasters
    Master of Evolution
    Master of Evolution

Feedback Points : None

Best Light/Water deck combos  Empty Best Light/Water deck combos

Post by AustraliaDuelMasters 09.04.20 14:55

Hi guys,

I’m just looking for some good light and water deck build ideas.

I’ve seen some interesting builds via. Earthpower and the gauntlet but I’m wanting some of your best deck builds.

Cards like Alcadeias, kolon the oracle, holy awe, Magris, Aqua Hulcus etc are normally staples though in most decks.

Show me your builds below.
    loui-mh
    loui-mh
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : +11

Best Light/Water deck combos  Empty Re: Best Light/Water deck combos

Post by loui-mh 10.04.20 12:28

Should it be only LW or is a third civ possible?

Otherwise, if only LW, there are some good options I guess for example:

1. With Wave Strikers (core):
    - Kilstine
    - Merlee
    - Asra
    - Trickster
    - Revival Soldier
    (- Klujadras)
    - spicing up the rest with individual preferences (Awe, Hulcus, Lancer, Stream, etc.)

2. LW (kinda) Rush with Larba Geer and Spinslicer (Guardians and Liquid People; Guard, La Ura Giga, Trickster, Hulcus, Vehicle, Sol Galla)

3. LW Tempo with Craze, Kizar, Lancer and Paladin as the bigger ones

4. LW Hydro Hurricane (manaburn)
    Spicing this one up with small light Blockers like Vess, Ferrosaturn and La Ura Giga, power them up with Pala Olesis, gain draw with Mist Rias and finish after Hurricane with Diamond Cutter (Petrova could be a funny add on bc of many Guardian options)

5. LW Gladiator aggro
    Well, there aren't many options to play, but Belix, Syrion, (Bingole) and oc Ailzonius should be the main core, Petrova could be very useful to protect the baits.

6. LW Marinomancer
    Not very funny to play bc black is missing, but there are some good options to play or to include that litle Cyber Lord in those decks above. Could be an interesting build with Bluum oc.

7. LW Transmog
    Well, definitely not the best idea or with a good win ratio, but an interesting one definitely to use cards you wouldn't nomally play:
    Playing Strummer to manimulate your draw, summon bigger creatures with Transmog directly from the deck (like Tsunami or Syrius) and gain an advantage after destroying your own little creatures (Pharzi and Cetibols).

These are a few ideas that I currently have or play myself.
    Let me know what you think!

Cheers, Loui
    AustraliaDuelMasters
    AustraliaDuelMasters
    Master of Evolution
    Master of Evolution

Feedback Points : None

Post by AustraliaDuelMasters 10.04.20 14:27

To make things interesting I’ll add a third civilisation either nature or darkness. What can you come up with with those added in?

Thanks for taking the time to provide me with the below suggestions. I appreciate it a lot.
    loui-mh
    loui-mh
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : +11

Post by loui-mh 19.04.20 9:10

Well, in that case there are definitely some more options or extensions you could play:

1. Again with Wave Strikers (core) - LDN:
    - Kilstine
    - Merlee
    - Asra
    - Jagila
    - Hazaria
    - Turnip
    - spicing up the rest with individual preferences (Awe, Hulcus, Pit, Morbid, Loco, Swap, Stream, etc.)
    But tbh I don't like the water civ of the WS and would prefer to play light and fire (Sapian Tark!), spiced up with nature (Turnip + Swap) and / or darkness (Jagila in turn 5 is nearly a game finisher).

2. LWD Control
    I guess the most common played version is control (Marino-Control [as already mentioned in my post before at point 6], Craze-Control, Ailzonius-Control or other variants with some bigger bosses like Bluum, Tanzanyte, Starnoid + Hydrooze)

3. LWN (kinda) Tempo/Control with Craze, Kizar, Lancer and Fighter as the bigger ones, spiced up with Skysword and Tajimal. Me and my friends have many different decks of LWN and mixed them with Bonanza, Dreamscape, Ancient Horn, Barkwhip, Spinslicer, Coril + Merfolk, Glais, ...

4. LWD Hydro Hurricane
    Spicing this one up with small Blockers like Vess, Ferrosaturn, Squito and La Ura Giga and other small darkness creatures like Propeller, Ooze and Bone Piercer. Gain draw with Mist Rias and finish after Hurricane with Diamond Cutter (Petrova could be a funny add on bc of many options)

5. LWDN Transmog
    Well, definitely not the best idea or with a good win ratio, but an interesting one definitely to use cards you wouldn't nomally play:
    Playing Strummer to manimulate your draw, summon bigger creatures with Transmog directly from the deck (like Tsunami or Syrius - with darkness and nature you are able to summon bigger and more funnier creatrues you wouldn't normally play like Silphy, Trox, the Giants or other high cost creatures like Fortress shell...) and gain an advantage after destroying your own little creatures (Pharzi, Cetibols, Propeller, Mighty Shouter, Broccoli, Bat Doctor, ...).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 14:54