Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

List of TCG Promos and alternate Artworks in OCG

OcaVan
    OcaVan
    Black Shadow
    Black Shadow

Feedback Points : +12

List of TCG Promos and alternate Artworks in OCG Empty List of TCG Promos and alternate Artworks in OCG

Post by OcaVan 06.06.18 22:20

Hi folks! I would like to publish this list of TCG Promos and alternate Artworks in OCG. While chatting with 'loui-mh' i decided to create such a list as it doesn't exist in this way. You can find all of those in the DM Wikia but they're scattered. This list is a tool that only works in combination the Wikia:
    http://duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Duel_Masters_TCG_Sets

As i work alone on this, mistakes may happened. I considered an artwork to be 'alternative' when details and/or colour distinguish from the original TCG artwork. IMO cards like Energy Stream should be not considered as altern. Artwork. But as i keep working on this list on and on i noticed that i have to decide on certain characteristics.I could have also add a lot more categories but this can always be done afterwards, by you or me.

So why had i done this?

I was simply curious to find out which alternate artworks there are and i hope that this list can help you either share the same fun as i had so far, complete your collection or simply find cool altern. Art cards for your deck.

Complete list (26.7.18):
    http://docdro.id/yvHjtko

IF you like to, you could donate me some of your spare altern. arts or promos from this list. I would be happy =)
    Have fun!

Last edited by OcaVan on 26.07.18 15:44; edited 5 times in total
    loui-mh
    loui-mh
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : +11

List of TCG Promos and alternate Artworks in OCG Empty Re: List of TCG Promos and alternate Artworks in OCG

Post by loui-mh 07.06.18 9:05

Thank you @OcaVan for that list! It really helps me to complete my collection of TCG alternate artworks. Great work! bounce
    OcaVan
    OcaVan
    Black Shadow
    Black Shadow

List of TCG Promos and alternate Artworks in OCG Empty Re: List of TCG Promos and alternate Artworks in OCG

Post by OcaVan 29.06.18 10:03

UPDATE: The list now includes now DM-07, DM-08 and DM-09.
    OcaVan
    OcaVan
    Black Shadow
    Black Shadow

Post by OcaVan 26.07.18 15:48

UPDATE: Added DM-10, DM-11, DM-12 and Exclusive Promotional Crads. The List is now complete. Feel free to enhance or edit the list and post it here then, i will include your version in the first post.
    As a short reminder: if you have spare cards from this list, i would appreciate those as a gift (I'll pay the shipping of course). Just message me.

Enjoy! study cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.03.24 3:22