Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Selling Lot of OCG Cards

ZerothDragon
    Initiate
    Initiate

Feedback Points : None

Selling Lot of OCG Cards  Empty Selling Lot of OCG Cards

Post by ZerothDragon 01.08.23 13:47

Hello all. I Have a small collection of OCG Cards in Good condition that I would like to sell. they are as follows:

Decks and Sets:
    DMSD-01 Joe's Jokers
    DMSD-02 Kira's Labyrinth
    DMSD-03 Boltz's Bad Action Dynamite
    DMD-30 Revolution Start Deck: Lucifer's Time Stop
    DMD-29 Revolution Start Deck: Katta's Whirlwindy Attack
    DMD-22 Due-ma Start Deck: Destroyer Darkness Civilization
    DMD-02 Start Dash Deck: Water & Darkness
    DMX-20 Deck Ultimate Perfection!! Due-Max 160 ~Revolution & Invasion~

Singles:
    Bolshack Doragion
    Johnny the Jolly Joe
    Dogiragon Buster, Blue Leader
    Onikamas, Strange Flow
    Miradante Twelve, Time Pope

Is anyone interested in buying these cards? If not, does anyone know where I can sell these? Thanks!
    KazeBlack
    KazeBlack

Feedback Points : +1

Selling Lot of OCG Cards  Empty Re: Selling Lot of OCG Cards

Post by KazeBlack 05.08.23 1:10

The decks are sealed product I assume?

I would generally be interested in DMD-29, maybe DMSD-01 as well (Would have to check on that as I haven't written my wants for DMRP yet) and perhaps also DMX-20 if the price is good, I only want a few singles from it so I'd prefer to buy singles from that set (see my wantslist).

You can PM me with how much you would ask for those. I don't think there is anyone here besides me who is this hard of an OCG completionist.

Decks are generally a bit harder to sell as sealed product because of higher shipping costs, it's also more difficult to get them past customs without some extra trouble due to the package being larger. The stuff you have is a lot older and sadly not that great, the only notable set you got is the DMX-20 but the Redzone Z flagship card from that set was just reprinted in a shiny rare gold version and everybody wants it so yeah the value of that set also went down the drain recently so you are a bit late tot he party.

Adding pictures would help. If you have trouble inserting them, you can PM me those and I can edit them in for you.
    ZerothDragon
    Initiate
    Initiate

Feedback Points : None

Post by ZerothDragon 08.08.23 14:32

Hello!
    Unfortunatly, none of the Decks are sealed product. I took them out, played with them, and modified them. DMSD-01, for example, had Johnny the Jolly Joe added in. I should be able to return the decks to thier original state with the help of the wiki, however.

What do you think a fair price for the cards would be?
    KazeBlack
    KazeBlack

Feedback Points : +1

Post by KazeBlack 08.08.23 22:08

ZerothDragon wrote:Hello!
    Unfortunatly, none of the Decks are sealed product. I took them out, played with them, and modified them. DMSD-01, for example, had Johnny the Jolly Joe added in. I should be able to return the decks to thier original state with the help of the wiki, however.

What do you think a fair price for the cards would be?

They're mostly starter decks, and newer ones at that. Those are cheap to begin with and only really hold value when sealed. I have seen the rarest starter decks from early DMR go sealed for around 30$. For the rarest ones which are 15 years old at this point mind you. So yeah they don't age too well. Aside from the DMX-20 I would'n't value them higher than 5$ each for the whole deck, with modifications maybe 10, depending on what those modifications are especially if they are of higher rarity. There are no pictures so I have nothing to properly evaluate.
    The DMX-20 is more as it's a better and chunkier set and harder to find sealed as it has a very popular card which hasn't been reprinted until very recently (the aforementioned Redzone Z). Since yours has been opened, it doesn't matter much any more. You are too late with selling it which is bad luck. Had you done it before the Redzone Z got the reprint, you would have found a buyer for it really fast. This is something you couldn't have seen coming though.

The good thing about opened ones is that they're easier to ship and sell singles from.

The bad thing is that the cards are likely not mint any more, and that you destroyed the value the sealed good has, and the sealed good here is arguably the better choice since the stuff you have isn't that great from a competitive aspect and thus loses value fast once opened.

If the cards you have are mint condition, as I pointed out before there is a select few cards I need from DMX-20 (see my trade thread for the list) as well as a single copy from every card in DMD-29 (this should be 13 cards or so, including the foil). Plus maybe a few from DMSD-01, but I didn't have time to check yet.

However I'm not buying before seeing them beforehand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 5:33