Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Duel Masters Super Collection for sale

LordSommerhill
LordSommerhill
Master of Evolution
Master of Evolution

Feedback Points : None

Duel Masters Super Collection for sale Empty Duel Masters Super Collection for sale

Post by LordSommerhill on 12.01.21 18:30

Im considering selling my entire DM collection if the right buyer and price shows up. My collection consists of 2 folders (one with all holos and one with rares), 11 decks (most of them highly competitive), 2 boxes with commons and uncommons, and some extras. The collection is probably one of the bigger ones out there today, and consists of mostly english but also a lot og japanese cards. I would upload all the detailed pictures here, but the photo uploading feature here only allows for a few photos per post. So if you have money and may be interested, pm me and i will show you all the pictures of my collection, and we can discuss the price.

Down below you can see 3 pictures, one overview picture of the collection, one showing one of the 11 decks and one random picture from the holo folder.

Duel Masters Super Collection for sale B0bfda10
Duel Masters Super Collection for sale E8b10510
Duel Masters Super Collection for sale D0aa5710
keg0340
Initiate
Initiate

Feedback Points : None

Duel Masters Super Collection for sale Empty Re: Duel Masters Super Collection for sale

Post by keg0340 on 14.01.21 2:12

Pm'd

Current date/time is 25.01.21 7:13