Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Selling the last 13 holographic cards of my collection

anthonyj@gwu.edu
    Initiate
    Initiate

Feedback Points : None

Selling the last 13 holographic cards of my collection Empty Selling the last 13 holographic cards of my collection

Post by anthonyj@gwu.edu 05.06.18 15:36

Hi everyone,

I'm selling the last 13 cards of my collection. They are all holofoil, and what I would be considered to be Near-Mint condition, as the only times they were out of a card sleeve were when I initially got them, and when I took them out to take the pictures for the imgur album.

I'm based out of Washington, D.C. but travel every other month to Ireland for work, so I could potentially ship to Europe, although the cost may be pretty high.

Since I'm a new user, I don't mind sending the collection first, per the trading guidelines. I'm open to selling individual cards, but I'd prefer to sell the entire collection, and would be willing to accept 60 Euro / 70 USD for the collection as an incentive to move it as quickly as possible(~30% discount). If the shipping is within the U.S, I'll pay for it myself, but if it's international I ask that we split it.

Imgur album link: https://imgur.com/gallery/ePESlXw

The cards are as follows:
    Card                                         #                   Set                                 Suggested Value (In Euro / USD based on conversion rates on xe.com on June 5th)
    Amber Piercer                        1    Starter Deck Foils                            3€ / $3.5
    Armored Blaster Valdios        1 DM-02 Evo-Crushinators of Doom     10€ / $11.5
    Bolzard Dragon                        2 DM-02 Evo-Crushinators of Doom     5€ / $5.5
    Bolshack Dragon                1 DM-01 Base Set                            15€ / $17.5
    Crystal Paladin                        1 DM-02 Evo-Crushinators of Doom     15€ / $17.5
    Dark Titan Maginn                1 DM-02 Evo-Crushinators of Doom     2€ / $2.25
    Ethel, Star Sea Elemental        1 DM-02 Evo-Crushinators of Doom     2€ / $2.25
    Gigargon                                1 DM-01 Base Set                            3€ / $3.5
    Night Master, Shadow of Decay 1 Sempai Legends Atari Promos             4€ / $4.5
    Sonic Wing                        1 Sempai Legends Atari Promos             4€ / $4.5
    Ultracide Worm                        2 DM-02 Evo-Crushinators of Doom     10€ / $11.5

suggested values taken from: https://dmreborn.forumieren.com/t18-suggested-card-values#18

Last edited by anthonyj@gwu.edu on 05.06.18 23:29; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Add Imgur Album)

Current date/time is 26.04.24 15:11