Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

What can I get for these? The green ones are in spanish

Kob
    Initiate
    Initiate

Feedback Points : None

What can I get for these? The green ones are in spanish Empty What can I get for these? The green ones are in spanish

Post by Kob 28.06.22 22:10

I had these lying around the house from when I was younger, but have no idea what their value is. Mantis Xeno has the most wear and tear and Crystal Jouster has a very slight bend on it's top right side.

What can I get for these? The green ones are in spanish Img_2010

PS: I also have a bunch of other cards but those seemed the most valuable ones. I also have a lot of puzzle cards if anyone is interested.
    KazeBlack
    KazeBlack

Feedback Points : +1

What can I get for these? The green ones are in spanish Empty Re: What can I get for these? The green ones are in spanish

Post by KazeBlack 02.07.22 21:55

Generally Spanish cards especially popular ones like Dual Fang are not the easiest to come by however yours are sadly in very bad shape and Great Horn unfortunately is junk value so I doubt you will be able to get much out off them.

Crystal Jouster definitely is the best one here, even if has some usage on it. It is hard to tell from those pictures how bad its border damage is, as long as it doesn't have any creases you'll probably get that one sold at least.
    Kob
    Initiate
    Initiate

Feedback Points : None

What can I get for these? The green ones are in spanish Empty Re: What can I get for these? The green ones are in spanish

Post by Kob 04.07.22 19:45

How much would you value them each? I don't know where to base my selling prices off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.03.24 3:57