Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

LF: Scream Slicer Promo (Willing to make serious offer) H: Neve, $$$, etc

EarthP0w3R
    Initiate
    Initiate

Feedback Points : None

LF: Scream Slicer Promo (Willing to make serious offer) H: Neve, $$$, etc Empty LF: Scream Slicer Promo (Willing to make serious offer) H: Neve, $$$, etc

Post by EarthP0w3R 06.04.21 2:28

Looking for a L13/Y2 Scream Slicer Promo.

Just name your price (starting offer ~2k) or let me know what you want or are looking for.

Also looking to buy:

All Burger King (English) Promos
    Xx Torcon (promo/common/etc, would want to pick these up in bulk)

I have a Neve the Leveler (not in the best condition) and everything else outside of my wants. I would prefer to buy, but am happy to discuss trades.

Let me know what you guys have!

Last edited by EarthP0w3R on 23.08.22 3:25; edited 2 times in total
    Jpdds91
    Initiate
    Initiate

LF: Scream Slicer Promo (Willing to make serious offer) H: Neve, $$$, etc Empty Re: LF: Scream Slicer Promo (Willing to make serious offer) H: Neve, $$$, etc

Post by Jpdds91 30.06.21 0:28

Hello there. I have a Torcon promo for sale.
    EarthP0w3R
    Initiate
    Initiate

LF: Scream Slicer Promo (Willing to make serious offer) H: Neve, $$$, etc Empty Re: LF: Scream Slicer Promo (Willing to make serious offer) H: Neve, $$$, etc

Post by EarthP0w3R 19.03.22 5:19

Gonna go ahead and bump this. Hmu friends
    KazeBlack
    KazeBlack

Feedback Points : +1

Post by KazeBlack 19.03.22 16:23

Sadly can't offer the card itself but some nuggets of info that could prove helpful for your search.

Haiken and me did some research a while back regarding this card in order to track down a couple.
    I personally came to the conclusion that either 10 or 20 of them are in this world since those cards originally came in packs of 10 (proven by other cards from the same series). With all the history we have, 20 is actually more likely.

The last track I had of one was a copy being sold to Japan a couple years ago. Still, if you are very desperate to find one I suggest you browse the Japanese card market first. Their market because of Covid is highly unstable so when the card prices reach high peaks there is a possibility (albeit very small) that one pops up as the sellers are trying to profit from the high prices.

The war in the Ukraine isn't really affecting this as of yet but it may in future, you never know. If this ends up happening and life just becomes more expensive overall for the Japanese as well due to the global resource shortage I think those who hoard these cards become more willing to part with them. Definitely expect it to exceed the magical 1000$ at this point. I doubt that with everything going on the world it is still at that price mark. I think money is your smallest problem just don't be surprised if you come across one that it may be far off your own expectations.

Good luck my friend.
    EarthP0w3R
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by EarthP0w3R 19.03.22 16:42

Understood. I’ve been looking for this card for close to 15 years now with little to no success. I offered 1200+ once to a user here and was essentially laughed at. I’m willing to work on pricing as long as reasonable as money isn’t really a problem, it’s just finding someone willing to sell.
    KazeBlack
    KazeBlack

Feedback Points : +1

Post by KazeBlack 20.03.22 19:04

EarthP0w3R wrote:Understood. I’ve been looking for this card for close to 15 years now with little to no success. I offered 1200+ once to a user here and was essentially laughed at. I’m willing to work on pricing as long as reasonable as money isn’t really a problem, it’s just finding someone willing to sell.

To be brutally honest if I was that seller I would've laughed at you as well. Just looking at the OCG market alone we have price increases ranging from 50% to 200% and it has been far worse with TCG given how the number of copies is far more limited and the market on some being very scarce. I shouldn't have been calling it 'overpriced' earlier as that term isn't really accurate any more and should rather have called it 'new standard' as this is what it's shaping up to be and I doubt with how long Covid has been going on will fall below a certain threshold ever again and the higher the prices peak the higher will also be that threshold.
    Pack 2k for sure. That is what I would personally charge minimum given the global situation. I also keep my eyes open for research purposes so when I find out somehow you and Haiken are the first I'll let know.

I know you are a trusted trader who has been around for many years so I do entrust you with the knowledge when I come across it, moreso than others who are looking for this card.

I only care about finding it and getting a good set of pictures of it for the wiki.
    ELTP
    ELTP
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by ELTP 12.04.22 13:00

I wish you luck! I have not been the most active trader for the past few years but it's clear that Scream Slicer promo is going to be very hard if not impossible to come by since I know so many very active lookers both here and in my local community and they have seen nothing. I don't know if I ever will be able to complete my English DM collection with the card but it is what it is. It was easier to locate a blank card than a Scream Slicer and that's saying a lot.
    EarthP0w3R
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by EarthP0w3R 23.08.22 3:26

Bumping after edit! Thanks for checking!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 1:31