Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Duel Masters Printables sets 1-17?

justafamilyman
    justafamilyman
    Initiate
    Initiate

Feedback Points : None

Duel Masters Printables sets 1-17? Empty Duel Masters Printables sets 1-17?

Post by justafamilyman 15.06.20 13:46

Hey! I was wondering if anyone already had printable 3x3 card sheets of english sets 1-12 as well as translated sheets of sets 13 and 14-17? I'm currently working on mine, but can't help but get the feeling that using the ones from the wikia are a bit too blurry once they're printed. Still waiting for my printer to be delivered and don't have an access to a printer to try with card stock.

This would be fine for me but not for asking other people, more newer and fresher blood to play so I might have to go through the template route for each card of sets 1-17 unless someone already has it!

The attached is the first 9 cards of the base set if anyone wants to let me know if they're blurry or not!

Duel Masters Printables sets 1-17? Ogset110
    Raz
    Raz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Duel Masters Printables sets 1-17? Empty Re: Duel Masters Printables sets 1-17?

Post by Raz 20.06.20 21:02

These are definitely not good for printing. You're better off editing them. I have some edited cards on my drive but they're pretty random.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DBdLCfCAANWT2KIQUPxg5pYh4WR0aTZl?usp=sharing
    justafamilyman
    justafamilyman
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by justafamilyman 21.06.20 1:41

Yeah right now I'm at set 5 when it comes to editing them. I've been using a (what I now realized is) gen 2 template. I printed one with aqua surfer using a printer (epson et-4760) and doesn't seem to output the inteded result. Any recommendations?

Sorry one of them is upside down which is the printed result.

Duel Masters Printables sets 1-17? 00110
    Duel Masters Printables sets 1-17? V2set510
    Kaiming
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by Kaiming 26.06.20 17:35

I have made most of the cards from DM01 using the generation 1 template, you may check them up. ( Still left two to make at the moment writing comment.)
    https://www.deviantart.com/kaiming2019/gallery/73691913/duel-masters-dm01

Also, you might need to "bleed" the cards first before printing them, this will give some tolerance to the cutting. Such as this one.Duel Masters Printables sets 1-17? <a href=Duel Masters Printables sets 1-17? Bombaz14" />
    justafamilyman
    justafamilyman
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by justafamilyman 27.06.20 2:48

gotcha, i think i have slight edging that's red, would that be enough? also is there a card back image without the duel masters name on it like it is in the anime similar to the simplification in ygo? Duel Masters Printables sets 1-17? Card_b10
    Raz
    Raz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Raz 05.07.20 17:03

Can you provide these images through a new link? So I can download them all at once?

Or can I download them all at once from DeviantArt?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 9:13