Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available)

Xenoga
    Xenoga
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Feedback Points : None

DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available) Empty DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available)

Post by Xenoga 19.12.18 7:34

Finally, I finished template of the first series Duel Masters. Dark Spell template is the most flawed part, in the future I will fix it and increase the quality further. Regarding multicolored cards, maybe in the next update there will be. This is temporary version I have reduced the size so you can create proxy cards with excellent quality. And finally, I'm sorry to have not fixed the English version for this template, I still default to the Vietnamese language, but you can still use and type in English as usual. Everyone need to install fonts in folder "DM Font" after extract file with win rar before use this template.
    Requirements: Installed Adobe Photoshop.
    Link Download PSD file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mwnVkq5oc1AHXHr1uIZINQlo3dW-JrYV/view?usp=sharing

I hope everybody like it Very Happy If you see something in this template is not right. Please send me comments! Thanks

Last edited by Xenoga on 20.12.18 2:36; edited 6 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Feedback Points : +8

DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available) Empty Re: DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available)

Post by Admin 19.12.18 13:27

I don't have Photoshop on this computer so I can't actually check the template but it does sound awesome! These will make it easier to play and promote the game outside Japan!
    Xenoga
    Xenoga
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available) Empty Re: DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available)

Post by Xenoga 19.12.18 16:21

ELTP wrote:I don't have Photoshop on this computer so I can't actually check the template but it does sound awesome! These will make it easier to play and promote the game outside Japan!

Im'so sorry for forgetting to upload the sample images for your reference. Here are some images created with this template, i hope you like it :

DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available) Bolshack-Dragon

DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available) Fuuma-Mehlwasp

DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available) Kaolun-Fairy-of-Warming-Ice

DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available) Astrocomet-Dragon

DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available) Crimson-Hammer
    3sio
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by 3sio 20.12.18 11:13

A very nice template. Good job! Where can you download card illustrations in good quality?
    Xenoga
    Xenoga
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Xenoga 20.12.18 13:31

3sio wrote:A very nice template. Good job! Where can you download card illustrations in good quality?

scan all of it Very Happy i make this template by scan real cards and some basic skill photoshop Very Happy Artworks i download in duelmasters wikia and resized them by Photozoom ver7.1.0
    3sio
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by 3sio 21.12.18 7:58

I have marked on the card the place where the background enters this black border.  Is this the final version of the template or will you improve and expand it? Very Happy

DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available) Bolshack-Dragon
    Xenoga
    Xenoga
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Xenoga 21.12.18 12:13

3sio wrote:I have marked on the card the place where the background enters this black border.  Is this the final version of the template or will you improve and expand it? Very Happy

Thank you for your comments on this Very Happy I keep editing to improve it. Your suggestions will make it even better.
    Yggdrasil
    Yggdrasil
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Yggdrasil 21.12.18 16:10

Omg that quality. Gotta say, very impressive, did you blanked the cards by yourself? Because i haven't seen scans for 1st gen cards that are THIS clean heck, this is far cleaner than most of my blanks.
    Xenoga
    Xenoga
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Xenoga 21.12.18 16:24

Yggdrasil wrote:Omg that quality. Gotta say, very impressive, did you blanked the cards by yourself? Because i haven't seen scans for 1st gen cards that are THIS clean heck, this is far cleaner than most of my blanks.

That's right Very Happy I really like the job of making this template so I'm doing it by myself Very Happy I'm beginning to love doing these 7 years ago Very Happy this must be the 20th template I made. I spend about 2 hours cleaning up the letters and symbols on the cards. Completing this job and sharing with everyone is my joy.
    Raz
    Raz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Raz 29.08.19 21:42

Do you have multi-civ frames for this template?
    Xenoga
    Xenoga
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Xenoga 20.10.19 5:00

Raz wrote:Do you have multi-civ frames for this template?

YES!!
    DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available) Gonta_10
    Raz
    Raz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Raz 20.10.19 23:29

Xenoga wrote:
    Raz wrote:Do you have multi-civ frames for this template?

YES!!
    DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available) Gonta_10

HOLY SHIT they're AWESOME! Better than mine!
    Raz
    Raz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Raz 09.11.19 15:08

Xenoga wrote:
    YES!!

Can you provide these dual-civ frames in your template please? Thanks in advance!
    Xenoga
    Xenoga
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Xenoga 01.04.20 5:55

Yes, I am developing it. This time it will be a very nice version. High resolution with support for multi-colored cards. In the near future I will finish it and there will be a download for everyone. Thank you for your interest in my template.
    Xenoga
    Xenoga
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Xenoga 02.04.20 8:07

Raz wrote:
    Xenoga wrote:
    YES!!

Can you provide these dual-civ frames in your template please? Thanks in advance!

Alright, soon. Wait for me.

DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available) Hide_a10
    Raz
    Raz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Raz 06.04.20 18:27

I've been tweaking your template and I've come up with this:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sc-apBP0valknlOU4h-b_0dWtvnirGN5
    I was asking bc probably u dedicate more time to this and make more hq pieces. Maybe it would help you!
    Kaiming
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by Kaiming 21.06.20 9:24

Xenoga wrote:
    Raz wrote:
    Xenoga wrote:
    YES!!

Alright, soon. Wait for me.

DM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available) Hide_a10

Very Nice! I think it is good enough to release. By the way, I notice that you put all the civilization icon in it, will you consider to make a separate version such as only the relevant icon will be shown. Like this oneDM Template by Xenoga 2018 (with download link available) Bombaz12
    jmblue
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by jmblue 15.05.21 12:53

Hi! @Xenoga I love the templates you made, is it possible to release the multi-civ templates? Thank you!
    Kogami
    Kogami
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by Kogami 28.07.21 12:27

Apologies for the necro, but any updates on the multi-civ template? It's hard to find templates of the 1st gen that are this high quality, so thank you!
    spider2234
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by spider2234 23.11.22 10:57

Any update ?

Current date/time is 28.03.24 19:50