Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

DM Collection - foils, promos and non-foils

setariff
Initiate
Initiate

Feedback Points : None

DM Collection - foils, promos and non-foils Empty DM Collection - foils, promos and non-foils

Post by setariff 07.04.21 23:59

Hello guys,
I have a big collection of cards for sale, including 90ish foils, 7 different promos, and a ton of normal cards. Everything can be seen using the link below. I'm not selling as bulk, only for pieces. A few cards aren't available anymore, but most of them are! Shipping worldwide starts at $5 for standard post registered letter. Feel free to ask me for prices if interested Very Happy
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11skbFVhUwEabSBPMdQ5GdyECSByLA_dm?usp=sharing
Dmplayer123456789
Initiate
Initiate

DM Collection - foils, promos and non-foils Empty Re: DM Collection - foils, promos and non-foils

Post by Dmplayer123456789 06.05.21 13:25

Hello, I am French and new to the forum. I just found it out. I saw a few cards in your binder. If you are still on the forum you can contact me
setariff
Initiate
Initiate

DM Collection - foils, promos and non-foils Empty Re: DM Collection - foils, promos and non-foils

Post by setariff 06.05.21 14:49

PM sent

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16.06.21 14:17