Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

Gast

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

Post by Gast 07.03.17 14:39

Hey @KazeBlack and @ELTP,

ouh yeah sure, you're right. I'm sorry for that!
    I had not thought of that, my mistake! silent

But definitely some good points, thanks for the advice! Smile

Cheers
    OcaVan
    OcaVan
    Black Shadow
    Black Shadow

Feedback Points : +12

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

Post by OcaVan 10.03.17 14:43

Hex @lou-mh ! Nice to have another german duelists, maybe, if you like we could arrange a meeting with other duelists, if you like. I'll pm you Wink
    sCyT3h
    sCyT3h
    Initiate
    Initiate

Feedback Points : +1

Post by sCyT3h 13.03.17 23:52

Hello, sCyT3h here, 20 y.o from Sweden!
    DM got popular at my school, then died out, kept my collection, just recently felt like starting again but noone to play with. Totally original story!

Found this forum on a whim, didn't expect the community to actually be this big! Hoping it will grow even larger!
    SAREPTA
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by SAREPTA 14.03.17 3:47

sCyT3h wrote:Hello, sCyT3h here, 20 y.o from Sweden!
    DM got popular at my school, then died out, kept my collection, just recently felt like starting again but noone to play with. Totally original story!

Found this forum on a whim, didn't expect the community to actually be this big! Hoping it will grow even larger!

Nice! Another Sweedie! Welcome, where in Sweden are u located?
    sCyT3h
    sCyT3h
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by sCyT3h 14.03.17 10:40

Thx! I live in Östhammar, about an hour away from Uppsala. Själv då?
    SAREPTA
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by SAREPTA 14.03.17 11:33

sCyT3h wrote:Thx! I live in Östhammar, about an hour away from Uppsala. Själv då?

Stockholm.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Feedback Points : +8

Post by Admin 14.03.17 17:12

sCyT3h wrote:Hello, sCyT3h here, 20 y.o from Sweden!

Välkommen @sCyT3h!
    Nice to see other duelists from Nordic Countries on DM Reborn! Stockholm and Östhammar are quite close to each other (~2h) so the chances of organizing a real life meeting in Sweden are getting even bigger now.

Jag hoppas att du trivs bra på DM Reborn.
    Fractal
    Fractal
    Initiate
    Initiate

Feedback Points : None

Post by Fractal 06.04.17 20:22

Yo. I'm a 16 y/o player from Pakistan, first got in contact with the cards back when I was like 6-7. Been a fan ever since.
    Most of my cards are from DM-07 to DM-09 (lost my DM-03 to DM-06 cards in a truly tragic incident), but I can still manage to build decks and play with my siblings/cousins every once in a while.
    Joined because it's rare to find anything DM related on the English side of the internet these days. The active community here is quite surprising to me.
    I think I'll hang around for at least a while, thanks for reading!
    Zach Hartigan
    Zach Hartigan

Feedback Points : +6

Post by Zach Hartigan 06.04.17 20:29

Welcome aboard! Glad you get around registeration problems. Enjoy your stay!

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Promo114
    Fractal
    Fractal
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by Fractal 06.04.17 21:17

Zach Hartigan wrote:Welcome aboard! Glad you get around registeration problems. Enjoy your stay!
    Thanks! Yeah, apparently you have to try twice to get this site to accept you, but that's fine by me lol.
    DuelFan
    Initiate
    Initiate

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty I did not notice this thread earlier.

Post by DuelFan 07.04.17 2:44

Pleased to make your acquaintance, my name is HHIILLOO, you can just call me double H for short. I have been a fan of duel masters since I was a kid when it ran on YTV. I have thoroughly enjoyed the GBA and PS2 titles. It has been a long time since I last played though, so I am probably not as good as I once was.

Sorry for not commenting on this when I registered, I have been busy (procrastinating).
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin 13.04.17 13:32

Welcome to DMF @Fractal and @DuelFan!

There haven't been much content in English DM-wise for a while. Now we have this community and Earthpower has started making new DM videos!

I'm living very busy times now as usual fo springs, so that's why I'm not that fast answering to your posts and PMs. Our staff is pleased to see the enthusiasm you and we as a community have got!
    Elblanco
    Elblanco
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by Elblanco 19.04.17 14:13

Hi there, I'm Elblanco, I played Duel Masters and Kaijudo when the first came out, and played them on and off while they were still in production. Never had much of a steady group for either, though Kaijudo had more people near me playing. I was also active on Kaijudo Central and wrote a few articles early on about deck building. Glad to be here, and look forward to trying out the OCG.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin 20.04.17 16:26

Hi @Elblanco and welcome to our lovely community known as DM Reborn!

I never have been into Kaijudo TCG but of course if my friends had started playing it, so would have I since I love the mechanics of DM. I hope that you can use our community to enhance your DM experience. OCG is definitely worth a try. It can be over-whelming for some nowadays simply because there are so many different cards. Still in these days, TCG offers surprisingly much variation.

Last weekend we had a meeting in a Finnish cottage and it was amazing! I'm looking forward to the annual general meeting of Finnish DM association next Saturday.
    Zarknarot
    Zarknarot
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by Zarknarot 12.05.17 19:04

Hello everyone Very Happy
    I'm Zarknarot, an Italian player
    I used to play when I was at elementary school, but unfortunately not many expansions came out after the first ones in Europe. I'd like to start playing again, though, still searching for deck ideas!
    ohdeer
    ohdeer
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ohdeer 13.05.17 9:33

Zarknarot wrote:Hello everyone Very Happy
    I'm Zarknarot, an Italian player
    I used to play when I was at elementary school, but unfortunately not many expansions came out after the first ones in Europe. I'd like to start playing again, though, still searching for deck ideas!
    Benvenuto Zarknarot!
    It's nice to see an old player like you here. I know what you feel, because we had similiar situation with extensions (sets) in Poland. Hope that you find someting interesing content for yourself at this forum. I encourage you to add some stuff you're interested in too.
    Ci vediamo.

Black Shadow
    Black Shadow

Feedback Points : +12

Post by OcaVan 13.05.17 11:37

Welcome Zarknarot! Great to have somebody from Italy here.
    And sure, there already some decks listed in the deck building section. If you like you can join our Whats App DM group aswell if you like.
    Have a great time here!
    Zarknarot
    Zarknarot
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post by Zarknarot 13.05.17 17:20

Sure!
    Where can I give you my number?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin 18.05.17 22:15

Welcome to DM Reborn @Zarknarot!

We have already exchanged words elsewhere but it's nice to have you here. If you know other Italian duelists (or duelists in general), feel free to ask them join here.
    iamjason8
    Master of Evolution
    Master of Evolution

Post by iamjason8 29.05.17 7:13

Hi guys,
    My name is Jason and I come from New Zealand. My friends and I used to play in middle school and our early years of high school which was shortly after the game died (2007-2009).

We randomly played at someone's house with some old cards and jumped back into it.

I've been wanting to make DM content for a while since coming across Earthpower on Youtube and a few other channels.

Below is the link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3HpJuPLC3hpmco6pcDKSQ
    Would be cool if you guys checked it out!

I must say I'm impressed with how many users this site has! Looking forward to being a part of the larger community.
    ohdeer
    ohdeer
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ohdeer 29.05.17 11:32

@iamjason8 Welcome on board Jason. It's good to see new TCG player here fueled by the pure nostalgia to DM like every user here. Have a nice time at this forum, if you have some interesting deck concepts feel free to share them in "Deck Building" section.

I already subscribed your YouTube channel and look forward to see new deck profiles. Nice work mate, keep it up as it's.

Also I encourage you to join our Discord panel "Duel Masters Reborn", because it's quite good way to fast communication between our users.

Enjoy!

Last edited by ohdeer on 30.05.17 9:30; edited 1 time in total

Master of Evolution
    Master of Evolution

Post by iamjason8 30.05.17 0:34

ohdeer wrote:@iamjason8 Welcome on board Jason. It's good to see new TCG player here fueled by the pure nostalgia to DM like every user here. Have a nice time at this forum, if you have some interesting deck concepts feel free to share them in "Deck Building" section.

I already subscribed your YouTube account and look forward to see new deck profiles. Nice work mate, keep it up as it's.

Also I encourage you to join our Discord panel "Duel Masters Reborn", because it's quite good way to fast communication between our users.

Enjoy!

Much appreciated! I'll definitely be doing that over the coming weeks. I have a few interesting deck ideas which I'm ironing the kinks out of since I want to make sure they're viable before sharing them.

Thank you for your support! It means a lot. Smile

I'll definitely give the Discord panel a look too. I never really used it but I guess now is a good a time as any to start!
    ohdeer
    ohdeer
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ohdeer 30.05.17 9:44

iamjason8 wrote:
    Much appreciated!  I'll definitely be doing that over the coming weeks.  I have a few interesting deck ideas which I'm ironing the kinks out of since I want to make sure they're viable before sharing them.
    You're welcome.
    iamjason8 wrote:
    Thank you for your support!  It means a lot. Smile
    It's natural I always support valuable content creators not only DM's but in general.
    iamjason8 wrote:
    I'll definitely give the Discord panel a look too.  I never really used it but I guess now is a good a time as any to start!
    We have a really friendly atmosphere here with loose talks about DM and it's nice quick chat so I think it's worth trying.

By the way I see that you like Marvel's and Capcom's characters too. Avatar'll tell you the truth, both are chicks heh.

Greets!

Master of Evolution
    Master of Evolution

Post by iamjason8 30.05.17 10:27

ohdeer wrote:
    By the way I see that you like Marvel's and Capcom's characters too. Avatar'll tell you the truth, both are chicks heh.

Hah, yup. Too true. Cammy is cool, she's my main in SFV. You play much MvC? I used to play it quite casually but it's a pretty difficult game so I normally just watch pros play haha.
    ohdeer
    ohdeer
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by ohdeer 31.05.17 8:19

iamjason8 wrote:
    Hah, yup. Too true. Cammy is cool, she's my main in SFV.  You play much MvC?  I used to play it quite casually but it's a pretty difficult game so I normally just watch pros play haha.
    Indeed, I've heard that MvC's difficult game and to be honest I haven't played crossover games much. I'd say I'm just a big fan of Capcom's and Marvel's franchise. I mean games in general and a little bit of comics, films, animes etc.
    How big's your group of DM duelists in New Zealand?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.03.24 4:52