Master of Evolution
Master of Evolution

Feedback Points : None

Re: Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

Post by Halfar on 04.04.18 9:20

@AleksVin wrote:Hello everyone,

My name is Aleks.

I'm 21 and living in Germany.

I recently found my old Duel Masters cards again, but don't have anyone to play with.

Someone recommended this site to me, so I thought to myself, why not sign up and try to meet people living close to me.

So what is the best way finding people that are living near me?

Btw. I'm not really used to forums and sorry if my english is a little bit awkward.

Welcome in our DM community Aleks Smile
Im from Germany too and glad that we now have another german DM player cheers
ELTP
Admin
Admin

Feedback Points : 1/1

Post by ELTP on 04.04.18 13:26

Hi and welcome @Desrtthunderraiga and @AleksVin!

So you both are returning players then? At least a Germany has a relatively healthy community. I know since I have been in close contact with them and even visited their events.

I'm happy to see DM community growing bigger everyday!

DuelGama
Initiate
Initiate

Post by DuelGama on 11.04.18 22:24

hi i have loved duel masters since i was a kid never played in events but i still play the gba games.
if possible i would like to find people to play with who live in nyc area in the usa.
thanks in advance and it is great to be here.

Porost
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Porost on 22.04.18 13:12

Hello everyone, I am new on forum and like most people looking for someone to play with. For now living in England , is there someone from Lincolnshire?
ELTP
Admin
Admin

Post by ELTP on 22.04.18 14:19

Hi and welcome to DM Reborn! I hope you will find someone in your area. I recommend checking this thread: http://www.duelmasters.org/t6-locations-of-fellow-duelists

Porost
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Porost on 22.04.18 16:52

Thanks for that, you can add me to the list. I am from Poland - Szczecin but for now living in Boston - England, so i am available in both locations.
ELTP
Admin
Admin

Post by ELTP on 24.04.18 19:35

@Porost wrote:Thanks for that, you can add me to the list. I am from Poland - Szczecin but  for now living in Boston - England, so i am available in both locations.
I added you on the list!

DutchDuelMaster
Initiate
Initiate

DDM Greetings from sunny *hah* Netherlands

Post by DutchDuelMaster on 23.05.18 19:21

Greetings and Salutations,

Have been snooping around the board anonymously for awhile and decided to see if there are any Dutch Duel Masters or that I'm the only one left. When Duel Masters was still a thing in the Netherlands I was able to climb up the national ranking and do quite well for myself in tournaments. Currently pondering if I should keep my collection in a box, tucked away as it has been for some years (waiting for my kid to grow up and possibly enjoy it) or to sell it off to go towards his college funds Laughing , anyways cheers for keeping the DM spirit alive. Even after Wotc abandoned it all those years ago.

(edit: just added my favorite card as my avatar, back in the day during trades to sweeten the deal I would ask or Fire Sweeper Burning Hellions to be included. I used to have about 300 of them, unfortunately they were lost during a move.)

anthonyj@gwu.edu
Initiate
Initiate

Anthony's Introduction

Post by anthonyj@gwu.edu on 05.06.18 15:38

Hi Everyone!

I'm from Washington, D.C. in the U.S. I used to play all the anime-based card games (Pokemon, Yugioh, Duel Masters), and stopped when I went to college. I recently graduated, and was cleaning out my old room when I found the remnants of my collection, and since I got rid of most of my DM cards long ago, I made an account to try to sell these last few since they appear to be pretty rare according to the card values thread.

Feel free to reach out to me or check out the official selling post here: http://dmreborn.forumieren.com/t301-selling-the-last-13-holographic-cards-of-my-collection#2399
ELTP
Admin
Admin

Post by ELTP on 05.06.18 19:21

Hi Anthony! You have got pretty nice cards for sale there. I wish you will find a new owner for them.

Yggdrasil
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Yggdrasil on 26.06.18 2:06

Greetings everyone!

I'm Yggdrasil, an fellow DM enthusiast from Argentina, and i got introduced to this card game kind of by accident -my parents confused yugioh cards with the duel masters one- when i was only 6 years old.

Even though i knew about this game for a pretty long time already; i didn't play it until pretty recently, now me and my friends got hooked to it.

It's really nice to see that this community hasn't died out completly.
wibe1n
Initiate
Initiate

Post by wibe1n on 27.06.18 20:03

Hello!

I got recently into DM again and finally got around to find myself here. I used to play a lot online, back then I went by name wibe94 or something like that. There are perhaps few familiar faces here too?

But I should introduce myself properly anyway! Very Happy I'm from Finland. My favorite deck back in the day was Romanov-Alexander Aggro. Like I said I played a lot TCG and OCG but then took a break from it I guess, and played other games. I'm a huge RPG fan in general, my other favorites include Warhammer, SoulsBorne and Persona. I also like tabletop games a lot (game nights with friends are the best).

Also, really glad that DM is still alive. I hope to get in touch with the Finnish community soon to see what's happening, what's going on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 22.07.18 7:57