Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

OcaVan
OcaVan
Master of Destruction
Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : +11

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

Post by OcaVan on 09.03.19 10:22

Hi Tadei! I'm pretty sure there is an active polish community. You will more people here from your country to play DM with. If you like too, i can invite you to our DMR WhatsApp Group if you like to. Btw, i think Kubu or Promised are from poland (not both i think)... Enjoy your time here =)
DikTrickIe
Initiate
Initiate

Feedback Points : None

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

Post by DikTrickIe on 20.03.19 18:09

Hello everyone!

I'm Sujit from India but currently residing in the Netherlands.
Got back into DM after a long time and hope to have some fun times here! Anyone here from Netherlands?
OcaVan
OcaVan
Master of Destruction
Master of Destruction

Post by OcaVan on 25.03.19 12:54

heyja DikTrickle. Wekcome on DMR!

There was once a guy from thr netherlands (check this thread), he had a picture of fire sweeoer burning hellion i think. But he sold most his cards if i remember. But there are others too:
http://dmreborn.forumieren.com/t6-locations-of-fellow-duelists
neXtchamp
Initiate
Initiate

Post by neXtchamp on 22.05.19 17:49

Hello duelists i’m neXtchamp.
I didn’t play DM when it was alive because I was too young to understand the rules but i still collected the cards back then. After the game got discountinued me and a friend of mine started to learn how to play and since then I have gotten many good times playing this amazing game.
I’m from Sweden and would like to find other Swedish players to duel with, if there are any.
king-alcadeias
king-alcadeias
Initiate
Initiate

Post by king-alcadeias on 01.06.19 23:57

Hi to everyone, I'm a guy from Italy. I'm hoping to find other users from Italy
redarks
Initiate
Initiate

Post by redarks on 27.06.19 11:34

Hi, peeps!

I played DM back when I was a toddler and for the past 2 years have been trying, sporadically, getting back into the game, though I kind of lack the most basic resource, cards, lol!

I don't have that big of a budget, but I did find a good opportunity a year ago for a couple of booster boxes but lo and behold... they were fake; thankfully, I got my money back, but ever since, I've been a bit paranoid about buying cards or boxes.

If anyone can help me out in that regard, that'd be awesome!

Also, I think I made a couple of playmats for the game, just the graphic templates, of course, but if anyone's interested, I could post 'em in a thread.
sirgreyfox21
sirgreyfox21
Initiate
Initiate

Feedback Points : +2

Post by sirgreyfox21 on 09.07.19 14:02

Name's Mike. I used to play DM when I was younger until Yu-Gi-Oh became more popular in my area. I'm here to most likely ascertain a few more additions to my now growing collection. I'm a DM01-DM06 kinda guy, pure nostalgia. I am not interested that much in the later additions. I'm not at all familiar with the current state of the game. There's that. Hi everyone.
OcaVan
OcaVan
Master of Destruction
Master of Destruction

Post by OcaVan on 10.07.19 15:06

hi @sirgreyfox21 Hello and welcome to DMR! Duel Masters disconinued in 2006 with the last set english set being DM-12. In Japan they it is still produced. May i ask where you from? Maybe you can somebody here who is from your region
sirgreyfox21
sirgreyfox21
Initiate
Initiate

Feedback Points : +2

Post by sirgreyfox21 on 13.07.19 8:16

@OcaVan United Kingdom ^^.
rozenkreutz
Initiate
Initiate

Post by rozenkreutz on 20.07.19 5:47

Frank from the philippines.
DM wasnt much popular in my country but i did play with some friends and collected the TCG cards. until i wanted to convert my tcg to ocg cards and now i have some ocg cards thats needs new home .
Nim
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Nim on 08.08.19 7:46

Hi all,
I'm Nim, and i'm from Hong Kong. I used to play DM many years ago.
Ferdix
Ferdix
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Ferdix on 12.08.19 13:34

Hi everyone, i'm new here and i'm from Italy. I played DM since i was a kid (in real and with the gba games wich i preserve carefully) and since i was trying to buy a lot of card to complete my collection, i found this forum. Even if this game is not so popular, i hope that maybe in the future we will have the chances to play again one of the best TCG game i ever played.
Of course nowaday in Italy nobody plays this game anymore(or some fanatic like me do it sometimes) but everyone in the early 2000's used to play it. So as you can expected i find myself confident with the cards of DM-01 until DM-05 . Hope to go along well with everyone.
See ya Very Happy
OcaVan
OcaVan
Master of Destruction
Master of Destruction

Post by OcaVan Today at 9:27

Welcome @Ferdix @Nim @rosenkreutz , enjoy your time here! We have a DMR WhatsApp and Discord Group aswell, feel free to join, just ask me or ELTP =)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 24.08.19 10:02