Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

OcaVan
OcaVan
Master of Destruction
Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : +11

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

Post by OcaVan on 09.03.19 10:22

Hi Tadei! I'm pretty sure there is an active polish community. You will more people here from your country to play DM with. If you like too, i can invite you to our DMR WhatsApp Group if you like to. Btw, i think Kubu or Promised are from poland (not both i think)... Enjoy your time here =)
DikTrickIe
Initiate
Initiate

Feedback Points : None

Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Empty Re: Welcoming Thread - Introduce Yourself

Post by DikTrickIe on 20.03.19 18:09

Hello everyone!

I'm Sujit from India but currently residing in the Netherlands.
Got back into DM after a long time and hope to have some fun times here! Anyone here from Netherlands?
OcaVan
OcaVan
Master of Destruction
Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : +11

Post by OcaVan on 25.03.19 12:54

heyja DikTrickle. Wekcome on DMR!

There was once a guy from thr netherlands (check this thread), he had a picture of fire sweeoer burning hellion i think. But he sold most his cards if i remember. But there are others too:
http://dmreborn.forumieren.com/t6-locations-of-fellow-duelists
neXtchamp
Initiate
Initiate

Post by neXtchamp on 22.05.19 17:49

Hello duelists i’m neXtchamp.
I didn’t play DM when it was alive because I was too young to understand the rules but i still collected the cards back then. After the game got discountinued me and a friend of mine started to learn how to play and since then I have gotten many good times playing this amazing game.
I’m from Sweden and would like to find other Swedish players to duel with, if there are any.
king-alcadeias
king-alcadeias
Initiate
Initiate

Post by king-alcadeias on 01.06.19 23:57

Hi to everyone, I'm a guy from Italy. I'm hoping to find other users from Italy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.06.19 9:00