Identifying Fake Cards

Touke
Touke
Initiate
Initiate

Feedback Points : None

Re: Identifying Fake Cards

Post by Touke on 01.02.19 17:49

I tried the light test, the the pattern they showed was very much like your Morbid Medicine photo, and the cards didn't seem to show much of any difference in the amount of light they let pass through, though it's a little hard to compare when the pattern is different. The cards in question are Soulswap and Yuliana.

äksä
äksä
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by äksä on 01.02.19 18:24

Oh, is this what you wonder. DM 01-09 has bit different card stock compared to DM 10-12. Surface of the DM 01-09 cards is more rough / has that texture while DM 10-12 has more flat surface.

Touke
Touke
Initiate
Initiate

Feedback Points : None

Post by Touke on 01.02.19 18:36

Sure, but does the card stock quality also fluctuate more in later sets? Because my whole problem is the cards feel flimsy, not as rigid as other cards of the same respective set. The seller gave me an explanation about them losing their moisture in low-humidity storage space and so becoming more frail and/or thinner. Is that something you've encountered? I have no tools to weigh or accurately measure them, so I'm at a loss.
äksä
äksä
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by äksä on 01.02.19 19:22

They seem real based on what I see. I sent you private message about better details
Zach Hartigan
Zach Hartigan

Feedback Points : 1/1

Post by Zach Hartigan on 05.02.19 21:29

Im sure that those cards are real deal king

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 23.02.19 8:52