Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

estimated how much can i get for these ?

skybluepig
    Initiate
    Initiate

Feedback Points : None

estimated how much can i get for these ?  Empty estimated how much can i get for these ?

Post by skybluepig 08.08.21 13:35

I would like to sell all these off as i dont collect them

does anyone know if i bulk sell them all off at once , estimated how much can i get ?

i feel its too much of a hassle to sell them off one by one ,so if i sell i will just sell them off altogher .

wonder if anyone here would be keen .....

thank u!!

thank u :bounc:Very Happy estimated how much can i get for these ?  A_310
    :estimated how much can i get for these ?  A_211
    estimated how much can i get for these ?  A_311
    estimated how much can i get for these ?  A_410
    estimated how much can i get for these ?  A_510
    KazeBlack
    KazeBlack

Feedback Points : +1

estimated how much can i get for these ?  Empty Re: estimated how much can i get for these ?

Post by KazeBlack 09.08.21 22:01

It's a lot of junk rare and too much junk rare to really compensate for the good stuff if you sell it all bulk. You have good cards among them (use DM Wiki for help). Things like Dogiragon Buster, Bolshack Dogiragon, Miradante Twelve are popular and go for a some bucks each. But those cards all have reprints and for the people who'd want them they'd rather purchase them single then buy them as part of a smaller lot.

Sadly there is too few things that I'm personally interested in order to this to buy this as a whole. I would only want the DM-13 Dolgeza if it's in good condition and the DMR-20 Daddy Pine.
    skybluepig
    Initiate
    Initiate

Feedback Points : None

estimated how much can i get for these ?  Empty Re: estimated how much can i get for these ?

Post by skybluepig 10.08.21 7:14

KazeBlack wrote:It's a lot of junk rare and too much junk rare to really compensate for the good stuff if you sell it all bulk. You have good cards among them (use DM Wiki for help). Things like Dogiragon Buster, Bolshack Dogiragon, Miradante Twelve are popular and go for a some bucks each. But those cards all have reprints and for the people who'd want them they'd rather purchase them single then buy them as part of a smaller lot.

Sadly there is too few things that I'm personally interested in order to this to buy this as a whole. I would only want the DM-13 Dolgeza if it's in good condition and the DMR-20 Daddy Pine.

if i sold all of them for $150 inclusive of shipping , would that be reasonable ?

im just too lazy to sell them separately lol

would rate the condition of the cards most of them or all of them at least 9- 9.5 / 10
    KazeBlack
    KazeBlack

Feedback Points : +1

Post by KazeBlack 11.08.21 4:10

skybluepig wrote:

if i sold all of them for $150 inclusive of shipping , would that be reasonable ?

im just too lazy to sell them separately lol

would rate the condition of the cards most of them or all of them at least 9- 9.5 / 10

That is way too much. 90% of the stuff you have is junk rare. Cards that are below 1$ value when they're being casually traded.
    On Japanese sites or more globally present shops like cardboardcollectible (which uses Singaporean $, so you need to do USD recalculation) you can see what the card prices are. When you type the card names in, you'll find seller listings via google from various sites.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 22:35