Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

New DM Videos!

diabolicaldrew
    diabolicaldrew
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Feedback Points : +1

New DM Videos! Empty New DM Videos!

Post by diabolicaldrew 21.02.19 4:21

Hello all. Sorry that I am notoriously bad at posting anything or keeping current, but I wanted to inform anyone who sees this post that I have started uploading NEW DM CONTENT TO YOUTUBE!!! New openings at this point, but I hope to eventually evolve it to some deck profiles and some information videos. I am trying to get a hold of some fake DM cards to also show them off to warn buyers/players what the fake packs look like since there are some tell-tale signs. I would also appreciate ideas for videos too. Getting live duels up will be tough due to not being in the same place as you all, but I am hoping starting next year I can start working on a trip once a year to meet some players and get some games in on camera. The channel is still in its awakening, but I hope it will help spark new DM interest as well as give new information to the community. You can find my openings and videos on youtube under diabolicaldrew. Any and all support is appreciated!
    iamjason8
    Master of Evolution
    Master of Evolution

Feedback Points : None

New DM Videos! Empty Re: New DM Videos!

Post by iamjason8 23.02.19 1:17

Hello! Welcome to the forums and the DM Youtube community (if you can call it that, haha).

I have purchased from you on eBay before and wanted to commend you on the selection of products and reasonable prices you offer (though the overseas shipping is a bit exorbitant lol).

Awesome videos, I have subbed to you under the channel name 'The Gauntlet'.
    diabolicaldrew
    diabolicaldrew
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Feedback Points : +1

Post by diabolicaldrew 25.02.19 1:58

The sub is appreciated! I do wish shipping was more reasonable. It makes me sad between shipping cost and custom fees how much extra has to be paid to send cards to other countries. While a ton of my market is international, I would be able to sell so many more cards if the costs weren't so unreasonable. But I am happy I am able to get reasonably priced cards all over the world, I am big on playing DM in person vs. on a program. Playing live is fantastic and I wish everyone had the ability to do it.
    Halfar
    Halfar
    Invincible Charge
    Invincible Charge

Feedback Points : +12

Post by Halfar 02.03.19 11:54

Good luck m8!
    Subbed too Smile
    Rishino
    Rishino
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Feedback Points : None

Post by Rishino 15.04.19 13:42

Didn’t know you did YT vids. You are the only DM vendor on Ebay with reasonable prices (even with the shipping). Keep it up man Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 17:57