Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Ideas for Upcoming Live Duel Videos

diabolicaldrew
    diabolicaldrew
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Feedback Points : +1

Ideas for Upcoming Live Duel Videos Empty Ideas for Upcoming Live Duel Videos

Post by diabolicaldrew 29.09.19 12:09

Good day all! For everyone on here that have been checking out my videos on youtube, thank you so much for all the support! I am thrilled I now have over 100 subs (and growing)! I am glad I can show some of the interesting DM products I find online and show off a bit of DM history as well as opening rare boosters!

On to the big announcement, I have a friend who is coming to the US in January and we plan on spending about a week playing DM matches. I have an extensive collection (which I will be showing in a new video soon) and want ideas on what the community feels will be good TCG match ups. These can be unique concept decks, aggro, control, tournament winning decks, etc.

I want to try to maximize on my time I have so having deck ideas that you all think would make great matches would be great. Time will be of the essence when my friend is here so having a thread where you all can voice your ideas will help me be able to get the most content recorded and having an idea of decks to run beforehand.

BTW, sorry to all OCG players, almost all my cards are TCG. :/
    Rishino
    Rishino
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Feedback Points : None

Ideas for Upcoming Live Duel Videos Empty Re: Ideas for Upcoming Live Duel Videos

Post by Rishino 08.10.19 11:37

Top tier meta decks like Bolly RUB, Twin-Cannon Aggro and Craze Control are always good fun. I'd personally like to see something like "Base Set Only" duels, Cube matches or old tournament winning decks in action. Although this has become quite a bit harder to research with the demise of TCO :/
    Raz
    Raz
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Feedback Points : None

Ideas for Upcoming Live Duel Videos Empty Re: Ideas for Upcoming Live Duel Videos

Post by Raz 17.10.19 21:40

I generally like all-or-nothing decks! I'd love to watch some sick balesk baj loops or aura pegasus in a LN deck with good defense. I also wanna see a FD rush in action! Any new creative/crazy decks are awesome, in which one uses underrated cards ex glena vuele, dark pact draw engine etc.

Sincerely I get tired of seeing meta decks in recorded duels! There are many videos made about these decks on other duel masters channels! Maybe try RUB, but make it aggro! Maybe try RUG, but make it control! That'd be entertaining to watch: seeing ideas like these working Very Happy
    diabolicaldrew
    diabolicaldrew
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Feedback Points : +1

Post by diabolicaldrew 23.10.19 15:19

My friend and I for a month did a series of 1 civ decks which was pretty fun. We will probably do some duels like that too. I definitely have a few underrated cards I like to do decks on. Also having a talk in the comments about some situational cards will be nice. I always think of the corpse charger vs. morbid medicine discussion which is the better way to go. I am hoping we can squeeze in at least 20 filmed matches. One of the best games he and I had was Uberdragon Bajula vs. Wise Starnoid, so you will definitely see a few games of that. Keep filling up this comment section! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 13:49