Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Volg's Packaging rate is too high in DMX-25.

Mr-ex777
    Mr-ex777
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : None

Volg's Packaging rate is too high in DMX-25. Empty Volg's Packaging rate is too high in DMX-25.

Post by Mr-ex777 03.02.17 13:58

I opened 3 DMX-25 Final Memories Pack boxes today and there were like 3 volgs out of 3 boxes. I bought a box beforehand and there's a Volg in it as well. There's also another twitter report i heard where there is 8 Volgs out of 12 boxes. At first i'm happy to get such a cool art for it but later on opening it every subsequent 3 boxes and preventing me from getting other stuff annoys me.

I believe they won't try to troll with it since it's a decent card unlike Fulboko Donacle/Zeek Cavalie in DMR-13 where those cards are crap and there's a 70% chance of getting at least one of them.

Does anyone feel that it's a bit annoying too?
    Yami_Michael
    Yami_Michael

Volg's Packaging rate is too high in DMX-25. Empty Re: Volg's Packaging rate is too high in DMX-25.

Post by Yami_Michael 03.02.17 14:07

While it is a crazy rate, it could also be coincidence. Would have to see more people open cases. There could be just as many boxes out there that have the other Victory's at the same rate.

From what I saw on one of your pics on the fb group, there was a lot of Gaial's too.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Feedback Points : +8

Volg's Packaging rate is too high in DMX-25. Empty Re: Volg's Packaging rate is too high in DMX-25.

Post by Admin 03.02.17 14:52

It most likely is just a coincidence although back in 2011 we bought in total 3 DMR-02 booster boxes and got a Volg out of every box. It's a great card, so it wouldn't really annoy me since you usually need 4 of them anyway, unlike Gaial Kaiser.
    Mr-ex777
    Mr-ex777
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : None

Post by Mr-ex777 03.02.17 15:02

ELTP wrote:It most likely is just a coincidence although back in 2011 we bought in total 3 DMR-02 booster boxes and got a Volg out of every box. It's a great card, so it wouldn't really annoy me since you usually need 4 of them anyway, unlike Gaial Kaiser.

in Volg's first appearance Victory Rares are 100% Drop 1 card per box. In DMR-03 the packaging rate was the same, but the Victory there was really weak unlike volg so it's commonly used to scam newcomers. This is obviously quite weird since talking the 2 (DMX-25 and DM-02/03) together is like talking an apple with an orange.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Feedback Points : +8

Post by Admin 03.02.17 15:58

They are different things certainly and DMR-02 just had Volg as the Victory rare and DMX-25 has 12 Victories plus 1 Legend rare. Already that makes it harder to get 3 Volgs out of 3 boxes.

In any case, I wanted to bring that up since DMR-02 is a fully fledged set and DMX-25 is mostly a compilation set.

You might be right about them giving some Victories, like Volg in this case, too easily instead of other cards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 15:12