Duel Masters Template

Xenoga
Xenoga
Initiate
Initiate

Feedback Points : None

Duel Masters Template - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel Masters Template

Post by Xenoga on 24.07.18 8:14

I think the text stroke of the text flavor is too bold. should keep in about 5 or 6. This is an example of some of the god cards I just made but sorry about the vietnamese language that I used. Do you see?

Duel Masters Template - Page 2 1111110
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yggdrasil on 24.07.18 21:23

@Xenoga wrote:I think the text stroke of the text flavor is too bold. should keep in about 5 or 6.

I see, i also thought that it was a bit too bold, guess i'm gonna have to tweak that.

@Xenoga wrote:This is an example of some of the god cards I just made but sorry about the vietnamese language that I used. Do you see?

Duel Masters Template - Page 2 1111110

Wow, they look incredible. The scans you have for the zero cards are far cleaner than mine.
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yggdrasil on 24.07.18 23:55

A small Preview

This is what i have been working for a while now: a custom font. The idea is to insert the abilities icons easily just by typing them. To do so, i'm adding the icons to the "Officina San ITC Medium" font, which i renamed "Officina San ITC_DM Medium".

Duel Masters Template - Page 2 Abc210

Last edited by Yggdrasil on 27.02.19 22:13; edited 1 time in total
Xenoga
Xenoga
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Xenoga on 25.07.18 10:08

@Yggdrasil wrote:A small Preview

This is what i have been working for a while now: a custom font. The idea is to insert the abilities icons easily just by typing them. To do so, i'm adding the icons to the "Officina San ITC Medium" font, which i renamed "Officina San ITC_DM Medium".

Duel Masters Template - Page 2 Hw0gymZ

OMG! your fonts are great! wish i could do like you ^ _ ^ you are best!
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yggdrasil on 29.07.18 0:59

Update

>Cretures:
-Monocolored [Completed]
-Zero [Completed]
-Multicolored (No template for 3 and 4 colored creatures)
-Psychic (only fire civilization implemented)
-Others (missing victory archetype template)

>Spells:
-Monocolored [Completed]
-Zero [Completed]
-Multicolored (No template for 3 and 4 colored spells)

>Others Types:
-Castles [Completed]
-Cross Gear (No template for multicolored cards.)
-Full Art (WIP..)

>Added Souls graphics, preview:

Duel Masters Template - Page 2 Dm_tem21

Last edited by Yggdrasil on 27.02.19 22:14; edited 1 time in total
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yggdrasil on 31.07.18 8:01

Micro Update

Well, i started working in the blanks for the 3 colored cards. So far i only have this one, but it's already a progress. As of right now, i'm gonna left the full art cards in standby and focus my efforts in these blanks.

Also, soon my university recess will end, meaning that i'm gonna have less time to work in the template, so updates will become more sporadic.

Preview:

Duel Masters Template - Page 2 Dm_tem22

Last edited by Yggdrasil on 27.02.19 22:16; edited 1 time in total
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yggdrasil on 12.09.18 20:17

New "Update"

So... it's been quite a while since last time i posted something around here, university has left me with very little time to actually work in the template, that doesn't mean that i have dropped it or anything like that, it's just that progress has been A LOT slower than i would like.

Recently i have been testing and fixing the size and ubication of the abilities icons on the custom font, i also have a new 3 colored card blank that's gonna help me in making them better quality.

Duel Masters Template - Page 2 Dm_tem23

Last edited by Yggdrasil on 27.02.19 22:18; edited 1 time in total
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yggdrasil on 17.11.18 20:12

Update

So, it's been quite a while, but there's finally an update after a long absence. Overall i would say that the template is about 70~80% completed, although there's still quite work to do regarding the font and a few blanks that i wasn't able to find (and probably i'm gonna have to make from scratch.)

Also, my university recess starts soon, which means that i finally will have some spare time to try complete the template. As usual here's a little preview:

Duel Masters Template - Page 2 Dm_tem10
3sio
Initiate
Initiate

Post by 3sio on 18.12.18 22:15

Good job! How is work on the template going?
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yggdrasil on 14.01.19 21:38

@3sio wrote:Good job! How is work on the template going?

http://dmreborn.forumieren.com/t313-duel-masters-template#2467

:b
Xenoga
Xenoga
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Xenoga on 19.01.19 4:39

@Yggdrasil wrote:
Duel Masters Template - Page 2 HWsFJbJ

So, after a really long time, i think it's finally time to release this template of mine. While it may still lack some features (and some polish for the matter) I think it's more or less ready to be used. Regarding the font, this could too be considered a first release, after all i need to fully adjust it.

So yeah, this is no final release. Opinions and critisism for improving the template is accepted with open arms.

Downloads:
-Template
-Fonts

Special thanks and mentions:
-nitrox
-Xenoga
-サマリウム (NicoNico Douga)
-Duel Masters Wiki

Original Post:
I have come to notice that there is no easy way to create duel masters oricas or proxies (which, considering the huge amount of japanese-only cards would come in very handy.)

And while is true that if you search well you can come across some blanked cards; having to make every single card from scratch can be a tedious labour, so i started to create a .psd file to facilitate the task.

As it stands right now, it's far from complete (and could get some tweaks), but here's an sample of what i have accomplished so far.

Duel Masters Template - Page 2 HrJ5M7Mk

As you can see i'm working with the gen 2 cards, but i also think that in the future i could implement the gen 1 and gen 3 ones (or make a different psd for them) but that's something that i would think in the future. Right now i will focus in finnishing this one.

When i get this template a bit more complete a will share it.

Best of best! Very Happy I love it!!! 10/10 for your work Very Happy
iamjason8
iamjason8
Master of Evolution
Master of Evolution

Post by iamjason8 on 10.03.19 1:13

This is phenomenal! Thank you for your efforts! It's really going to be a big help for fans of the OCG or people trying to get their hands on hard to get English cards!
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yggdrasil on 21.05.19 5:45

Regarding the Font

Okay so... As you probably know, when i released my template, i also released a custom version of the Officina Sans called Officina Sans DM, which basically added all the different icons used in-text. Said font it's nothing but a edit of the official font. Setting aside the legality and all that stuff that comes with modifying a commercial font, when i was editing the font, in my inexperience i replaced a lot of glyphs and whatnot from other languages (which isn't the ideal thing to do.)

So basically, I decided to create a separate font from scratch, which would have all of the icons separated from the main Officina Sans font. You could still use this new font in top of the Officina Sans DM (if you wished so) however keep in mind, that "DM" would no longer be updated (not like it was ever updated to begin with, but whatever.) This also allows me to implement more glyphs in the future if i ever needed to.

Download Link V1: Duel Masters IconSet

Duel Masters Template - Page 2 Order11
nesznoe
nesznoe
Initiate
Initiate

Post by nesznoe on 21.05.19 23:17

@Yggdrasil wrote:Regarding the Font

Okay so... As you probably know, when i released my template, i also released a custom version of the Officina Sans called Officina Sans DM, which basically added all the different icons used in-text. Said font it's nothing but a edit of the official font. Setting aside the legality and all that stuff that comes with modifying a commercial font, when i was editing the font, in my inexperience i replaced a lot of glyphs and whatnot from other languages (which isn't the ideal thing to do.)

So basically, I decided to create a separate font from scratch, which would have all of the icons separated from the main Officina Sans font. You could still use this new font in top of the Officina Sans DM (if you wished so) however keep in mind, that "DM" would no longer be updated (not like it was ever updated to begin with, but whatever.) This also allows me to implement more glyphs in the future if i ever needed to.

Download Link V1: Duel Masters IconSet

Duel Masters Template - Page 2 Order11
Would you mind if I used this for my templates?
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yggdrasil on 22.05.19 3:56

@nesznoe wrote:Would you mind if I used this for my templates?

Of course, you can use it as you wish, anybody can. Also, if you have any feedback regarding it, i would like to hear it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 24.05.19 6:37