Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Miracle Miradante is so annoying

Mr-ex777
    Mr-ex777
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : None

Miracle Miradante is so annoying Empty Miracle Miradante is so annoying

Post by Mr-ex777 01.03.17 15:55

Miracle Miradante:

I've saw lots of annoying cards before and Miracle Miradante is the top type of worst. I've saw lots of duels being ruined just by 1 successful pull and 3 to 4 in a row is literally a disaster. It's literally insane and i don't even want to face a deck with one ever since newbs/fun deck players can easily kill or stop my command decks with that thing. I've saw that there's a noob who successfully pulled out like 3 miracle miradantes in a row and not even dokindam can stop him. It's only next to van beethoven in terms of horseshit.

Here are the reasons why:

• It's a fixed attack stop: Unlike Bolshack Dogiragon Miracle Miradante cannot be overwhelmed with anything with bigger power than it; Because it does not battle creatures, it gives itself blocker which means that no matter if it's braid claw or dormageddon it's going to be blocked. The fact that even Dormageddon cannot save you means that it's literally a cheat card.
    • Miracle Miradante is not simply an attack stop: It prevents commands from attacking so if you run maltnext it's basically a full stop. nothing in maltNEXT save for mozart can take it out one handed too. Nor does MaltNEXT have the room for Shortshots, Blackpsychos or stuff like that. To counter it you need to run Nicol Bolas which is pretty suboptimal for a MaltNEXT deck.
    • Plus after the restriction of Blackpsycho it even counters dormageddon due to the low amount of discards. Previously you can discard the miramiras with psycho and recycle them with kill the vorof to discard them even more but since psycho is now restricted it's no longer the case. Now as long as your opponent has one miracle miradante in his hand he can counter you even if dormageddon is awakened.
    • And the worst thing is it can be revolution changed which means that opponents can simply recycle it all over and over again. This is the most stupid thing.

And overall it should really be restricted/banned because it's very annoying and unfair and like a guy said in the tcg banlist thread: "Gave people wins that they don't deserve".

Last edited by Mr-ex777 on 02.03.17 13:56; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Feedback Points : +8

Miracle Miradante is so annoying Empty Re: Miracle Miradante is so annoying

Post by Admin 01.03.17 18:06

I know many command cards are relevant in the current meta but there are still two factors that make Miracle Miradante unreliable:
    1) If the topmost card of your deck is a not a non-evolution light creature (which should be quite likely), you would have probably have been better of by just summoning Falconer or Orochi (both restricted)
    2) If your opponent uses lots of non-commands, Miracle Miradante doesn't help you that much.

I understand that Miracle Miradante is very good if it is successfully put into the battle zone by Revolution 0 Trigger and your opponent is using mainly commands. Since I'm not familiar with the current meta in TCO, I won't analyze any further.
    Mr-ex777
    Mr-ex777
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : None

Post by Mr-ex777 01.03.17 18:22

ELTP wrote:I know many command cards are relevant in the current meta but there are still two factors that make Miracle Miradante unreliable:
    1) If the topmost card of your deck is a not a non-evolution light creature (which should be quite likely), you would have probably have been better of by just summoning Falconer or Orochi (both restricted)
    2) If your opponent uses lots of non-commands, Miracle Miradante doesn't help you that much.

I understand that Miracle Miradante is very good if it is successfully put into the battle zone by Revolution 0 Trigger and your opponent is using mainly commands. Since I'm not familiar with the current meta in TCO, I won't analyze any further.

1) Actually with the correct deckbuilding Miracle Miradante pulls out 90% of the time. You just need to have a maimum of 10 to 15 non-evolution creature cards and it will work most of the time.

2) Problem is 90% of my decks uses lots of commands.
    OcaVan
    OcaVan
    Black Shadow
    Black Shadow

Feedback Points : +12

Post by OcaVan 02.03.17 11:05

a link in the first post would help to understand what this card is about
    Yo can copy this link: http://duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/Miracle%20Miradante

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content