Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

[Jokers Block] Info on the newest Civilization, Race(s), as well as card types!

Yami_Michael
    Yami_Michael

[Jokers Block] Info on the newest Civilization, Race(s), as well as card types! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Jokers Block] Info on the newest Civilization, Race(s), as well as card types!

Post by Yami_Michael 01.03.17 10:04

A new promo was shown, but as I noticed it is a Rare it is likely to be in this DMRP-01 set as well.

Likely to be the fire card in the Super Shield Trigger cycle of spells.

http://duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/Dodonga_Roar_Cannon

Fire / Spell / 5
    ■ Super Shield Trigger (When this spell is put into your hand from your shield zone, you may cast it immediately for no cost. Then if you have no shields, you may use this spell's S ability.)

■ Choose a card in the battle zone that costs 5 or less and put it into that owners graveyard.

S Destroy all your opponent's creatures that cost 7 or less.

http://duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/Novalty_Amaze being the previously seen Light one.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Feedback Points : +8

[Jokers Block] Info on the newest Civilization, Race(s), as well as card types! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Jokers Block] Info on the newest Civilization, Race(s), as well as card types!

Post by Admin 01.03.17 13:22

These SST cards are seemingly very strong but after all you have to have all of your shields broken to activate them from your shields. This will change how players will break shields since now it's safest to leave only one shield to your opponent before trying to deliver the final blow after breaking the last shield.
    Yami_Michael
    Yami_Michael

Post by Yami_Michael 01.03.17 14:28

Heres a video of proxied cards by CardKingdom (sadly not subtitled like they sometimes did) of Jokers in action.

Basically a deck of 10(x4) cards consisting of various http://duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Jokers as well as Nothing Zero and Niyare Get

KazeBlack

Feedback Points : +1

Post by KazeBlack 01.03.17 19:14

If you don't get high res versions of the rarity symbols I can make them once the set is out and I have decent enough images to work with in Adobe Illustrator.

I also wanted to make the Dokindam axes for the watermark section but I got sick and after that I was too busy with other stuff, I rescheduled it now so you should have it fairly soon (around Saturday, if nothing bad occurs).
    Yami_Michael
    Yami_Michael

Post by Yami_Michael 02.03.17 3:41

That sounds awesome, thanks in advance. Just gotta wait for dm-nabell to have them.

Yami_Michael

Post by Yami_Michael 12.03.17 10:41

Bunch of new cards done for http://duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/DMRP-01_Come_On_Jokers!! today. (check the Unnumbered Card section).

There was the "first squad" cycle, as well as Jokers, Water, Darkness and Nature spells with super shield trigger.

I'm also quite the fan of the design of Gransect and their "power 12000 or more" theme.

Mr-ex777
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : None

Post by Mr-ex777 12.03.17 13:41

Also these cards. This is literally my death sentence on tco because i ran so many revolution change rushes.

http://duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/Barracuda,_Strange_Flow

http://duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/Senno,_Brainwash

There's also a card that is a Cyber Brain (4 cost 3 draw with shield trigger, now banned) without the shield trigger.
    Zach Hartigan
    Zach Hartigan

Feedback Points : +6

Post by Zach Hartigan 12.03.17 14:18

This is great news! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

[Jokers Block] Info on the newest Civilization, Race(s), as well as card types! - Page 2 Promo114
    Mr-ex777
    Mr-ex777
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : None

Post by Mr-ex777 12.03.17 14:59

Zach Hartigan wrote:This is great news! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Were you saying barracuda and senno? because these two are horrible for me (Over half of my stuff ran no cost tramples.)
    Zach Hartigan
    Zach Hartigan

Feedback Points : +6

Post by Zach Hartigan 12.03.17 15:14

Rev Change and other crap from latest sets deserve some counters. Its great how these new cards deny that horrible mistake what developers made. Thank you holy creator for bringing control back to us.

Bless you...

[Jokers Block] Info on the newest Civilization, Race(s), as well as card types! - Page 2 Promo114
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin 12.03.17 21:00

I agree with Zach, it's a blessing they created these anti Rev Change and Invasion cards, especially that one costing 2 mana! No-cost ramps are cancerous in so many ways. Barracuda and Senno should bring some balance at last.
    Yami_Michael
    Yami_Michael

Post by Yami_Michael 14.03.17 5:53

A bunch more cards done, many cards given the card numbers when possible.

A lot of pictures can be seen at https://twitter.com/saba24849821/media

And here's the secret version of Jolly

[Jokers Block] Info on the newest Civilization, Race(s), as well as card types! - Page 2 C61ufopVAAAnimA

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin 14.03.17 17:33

That Secret version of Jolly looks damn great! Let's see how many decks will include it since it's a colorless card.
    OcaVan
    OcaVan
    Black Shadow
    Black Shadow

Feedback Points : +12

Post by OcaVan 14.03.17 21:34

Jolly looks awesome! I like the golden adornmemt and the close up way of the creature running towards the edge or maybe directly at you
    Yami_Michael
    Yami_Michael

Post by Yami_Michael 17.03.17 4:17

Forgot to post the other secret Johhny arts. Oh well, they'll be up on the wiki in a few. There's a few cards in this set (Ansaram/Shark/Hyper) that have really nice alternate arts.

----------------

As a general note, the http://duelmasters.wikia.com/wiki/DMRP-01_Come_On_Jokers!! set is 95% done. (Images/Flavor/Artists will be next week).

To get it up on TCO as early as possible, be sure to look at all the new cards, and mention either here, on discord or in a private message to me if you find any issues (errors, typos, etc.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.03.24 5:22