Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

[Upcoming Set] DMX-26 Final Memorial Pack ~DS, Rev, RevF edition~

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Feedback Points : +8

[Upcoming Set] DMX-26 Final Memorial Pack ~DS, Rev, RevF edition~ - Page 2 Empty Re: [Upcoming Set] DMX-26 Final Memorial Pack ~DS, Rev, RevF edition~

Post by Admin 12.02.17 13:36

Yami_Michael wrote:The World Hobby Fair is a convention type thing for a bunch of other games, but they have had DM-tourney events as part of it for many many years now. IOn other years, they were black box pack related, and people were given random packs of it. So spoilers for that day were a lot of shared information from twitter pictures trying to piece together the crazy set.

You get takara/shogukan and get all the sorts of stuff like transformers, zoids or beyblade...and then you get other big companies like Bandai and Nintendo.

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/次世代ワールドホビーフェア

Okay so it's even bigger than I thought and has been running long time. Duel Masters and big Japanese (video) game companies in one place. Not bad at all!
    Yami_Michael
    Yami_Michael

[Upcoming Set] DMX-26 Final Memorial Pack ~DS, Rev, RevF edition~ - Page 2 Empty Re: [Upcoming Set] DMX-26 Final Memorial Pack ~DS, Rev, RevF edition~

Post by Yami_Michael 26.02.17 15:37

How would I unsticky this, now that the set is out?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Feedback Points : +8

Post by Admin 26.02.17 22:36

Yami_Michael wrote:How would I unsticky this, now that the set is out?
    I can do it now. You have to edit the first post and go below the text input field and set "Post topic as" to normal. Also don't forget to change the headline color to None (this is why you have to edit the first post, you can unsticky threads without editing the first post, too).
    Coriler
    Coriler
    Master of Evolution
    Master of Evolution

Feedback Points : +2

Post by Coriler 27.02.17 0:55

so sad that there werent any cool tcg format cards in this set =(.. the energy stream is dissapointing =(

Yami_Michael
    Yami_Michael

Post by Yami_Michael 27.02.17 4:18

ELTP wrote:
    Yami_Michael wrote:How would I unsticky this, now that the set is out?
    I can do it now. You have to edit the first post and go below the text input field and set "Post topic as" to normal. Also don't forget to change the headline color to None (this is why you have to edit the first post, you can unsticky threads without editing the first post, too).

Ah, from the first post, got it.

Touch Me wrote:so sad that there werent any cool tcg format cards in this set =(.. the energy stream is dissapointing =(

Kinda the wrong set for that, its based on the last 3 years of blocks. The Energy Stream only happened befcause of the Benchan on it thats happened with a Y11 promo.

OcaVan
    Black Shadow
    Black Shadow

Feedback Points : +12

Post by OcaVan 27.02.17 12:44

I would also love to visit a nerdy DM event in japan. But that would be very optional, once i'm visiting japan for one or two weeks, so much interesting culture there.

I'm building a zero deck right now and Joker civilizations looks like a very promising and strong addition for my upcoming deck. The new effects are also as strange/strong as the artworks imo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.03.24 3:35