Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Burger King promo whose promo symbol is pink instead of purple

Haiken
    Haiken

Feedback Points : +15

Burger King promo whose promo symbol is pink instead of purple Empty Burger King promo whose promo symbol is pink instead of purple

Post by Haiken 01.07.19 14:13

Just noticed that one of my Burger King promos has a pink promo symbol instead of a purple one. Anyone seen anything similar in their own BK promos?

Burger King promo whose promo symbol is pink instead of purple 65858610
    äksä
    äksä
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Burger King promo whose promo symbol is pink instead of purple Empty Re: Burger King promo whose promo symbol is pink instead of purple

Post by äksä 02.07.19 14:11

Did you mean?

Anyone seen anything similar in their own BK promos?

lol!

Nice find though. Perhaps the stamp quality isn't that consistent.
    Haiken
    Haiken

Burger King promo whose promo symbol is pink instead of purple Empty Re: Burger King promo whose promo symbol is pink instead of purple

Post by Haiken 02.07.19 22:39

Anyone seen anything similar in their own BK promos?

Hah, yeah, I guess that would be more fitting. ^^

Perhaps the stamp quality isn't that consistent.

On closer inspection, it seems your assessment is correct. The BK promos do seem to have irregular colour in their promo stamp. Here is another picture, where one can see a small difference in colour. But I still like my pink Galsaur. The degree of pink makes it look quite unique. ^^

Burger King promo whose promo symbol is pink instead of purple 111

A bit unrelated to the topic, but do you still have that Rothus Puzzle Card äskä? Would like to know what became of it if possible.
    äksä
    äksä
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by äksä 04.07.19 3:22

Haiken wrote:A bit unrelated to the topic, but do you still have that Rothus Puzzle Card äskä? Would like to know what became of it if possible.

Yea, I still have it, somewhere in the depths of my collections. Haven't seen or though about it since the post.
    Haiken
    Haiken

Post by Haiken 04.07.19 15:10

äksä wrote:Yea, I still have it, somewhere in the depths of my collections. Haven't seen or though about it since the post.

Ok, have you decided what to do with it? I'm interested in buying or trading for it.
    äksä
    äksä
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by äksä 29.07.19 13:06

Haiken wrote:
    äksä wrote:Yea, I still have it, somewhere in the depths of my collections. Haven't seen or though about it since the post.

Ok, have you decided what to do with it? I'm interested in buying or trading for it.

I think that's something I'll keep
    Haiken
    Haiken

Post by Haiken 29.07.19 13:41

äksä wrote:I think that's something I'll keep

No problem, let me know if you change your mind. ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.03.24 7:04