Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share


New Master Rares Revealed

Mr-ex777
Mr-ex777
Master of Destruction
Master of Destruction

Posts : 131
Feedback Points : None
Join date : 2017-02-03

New Master Rares Revealed Empty New Master Rares Revealed

Post by Mr-ex777 12.05.17 10:32

Full Article. There's other cards here, but i'm too lazy to translate them all.

Bad Brand (Click to Open):

Ov Sidia (Click to view):
Enigmafiend
Enigmafiend
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 49
Feedback Points : None
Join date : 2017-02-03

New Master Rares Revealed Empty Re: New Master Rares Revealed

Post by Enigmafiend 12.05.17 12:09

Bad brand is very op in wild safari based decks
ohdeer
ohdeer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 29
Feedback Points : None
Join date : 2017-02-10
Age : 28
Location : Poland

New Master Rares Revealed Empty Re: New Master Rares Revealed

Post by ohdeer 13.05.17 9:56

Enigma's right those cards could be more efficient used in specific built decks even if they seems to be quite mediocre like Ex said. However I'm still interesed in those, even I tried to translate rest of them, hah.
Bad Brand seems to be a new Kiryu Jilves-type card which can be used in creatures spam decks or ramps and Ov Sidia is kind a high-defensive card, maybe cards with "Labyrinth" would be played more.


_________________
Breaking opponents shields since 2004.
Mr-ex777
Mr-ex777
Master of Destruction
Master of Destruction

Posts : 131
Feedback Points : None
Join date : 2017-02-03

New Master Rares Revealed Empty Re: New Master Rares Revealed

Post by Mr-ex777 13.05.17 16:52

ohdeer wrote:Enigma's right those cards could be more efficient used in specific built decks even if they seems to be quite mediocre like Ex said. However I'm still interesed in those, even I tried to translate rest of them, hah.
Bad Brand seems to be a new Kiryu Jilves-type card which can be used in creatures spam decks or ramps and Ov Sidia is kind a high-defensive card, maybe cards with "Labyrinth" would be played more.

I think that bad brand is pretty strong while it might not look like it as he can make many beat jockey decks just as fast as redzones. And i've faced beat jockeys before and they seem to outpace me 90% of the time. But it's not good in ramps since in ramps Ryusei is better.

Ov sidia i think is just a pretty mediocre mega making dragon and i thought it should have some lockdown when tapped.
Secret_Wyvern
Secret_Wyvern
Master of Evolution
Master of Evolution

Posts : 50
Feedback Points : None
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 20
Location : New York,America

New Master Rares Revealed Empty Re: New Master Rares Revealed

Post by Secret_Wyvern 15.05.17 14:28

I'm just gonna ask, do you want this game to turn into Yugioh?! Seriously, if it doesn't break the game you don't seem to be happy!
Mr-ex777
Mr-ex777
Master of Destruction
Master of Destruction

Posts : 131
Feedback Points : None
Join date : 2017-02-03

New Master Rares Revealed Empty Re: New Master Rares Revealed

Post by Mr-ex777 15.05.17 16:59

Secret_Wyvern wrote:I'm just gonna ask, do you want this game to turn into Yugioh?! Seriously, if it doesn't break the game you don't seem to be happy!

And you think when edowaado outpaced everything i had with beat jockeys i'm happy.
Secret_Wyvern
Secret_Wyvern
Master of Evolution
Master of Evolution

Posts : 50
Feedback Points : None
Join date : 2017-02-03
Age : 20
Location : New York,America

New Master Rares Revealed Empty Re: New Master Rares Revealed

Post by Secret_Wyvern 15.05.17 18:14

Mr-ex777 wrote:
Secret_Wyvern wrote:I'm just gonna ask, do you want this game to turn into Yugioh?! Seriously, if it doesn't break the game you don't seem to be happy!

And you think when edowaado outpaced everything i had with beat jockeys i'm happy.

But you're happy when you do that to other people.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 556
Feedback Points : +8
Join date : 2016-11-22
Location : Finland

New Master Rares Revealed Empty Re: New Master Rares Revealed

Post by Admin 18.05.17 22:39

Both Bad Brand and OV Sidia seems decent and I'm happy that they might not turn-out to be game breaking. Maybe something fun could come out of these.

Sponsored content

New Master Rares Revealed Empty Re: New Master Rares Revealed

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is 12.08.22 7:31