Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

[TCG] Charmilia, the Enticer

Halfar
Master of Evolution
Master of Evolution

Feedback Points : None

[TCG] Charmilia, the Enticer

Post by Halfar on 14.06.18 13:07

So what do you guys think of Charmilia ?

I like this card, because it can be a better "draw" card, that gives you what you need.

On the other Side its a Tap Creature which is risky because she is useless in the first turn and can easily shutted down by the opponent.

BUT that can also be good, because you bait Terror Pit or Craze Valkyre.
Alsoooo, she has 3k power, which isn't really bad in turn 4.

For example she cant killed by one of the most played destroying cards like volcano charger, crimson hammer, PDF and alsmost nobody would hit her with Searing Wave.

Jynkkymasiina69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: [TCG] Charmilia, the Enticer

Post by Jynkkymasiina69 on 14.06.18 15:42

Risky to play. She's insane if you manage to play her on T3. But otherwise she feels kinda useless.

Darksigner
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Darksigner on 14.06.18 21:00

I think Charmilia is just way too slow to be good. It has to survive a turn to basically do what Rumbling Terrahorn does. Only if it survives another turn, it starts generating more advantage than other options like Terrahorn. If you can somehow protect Charmilia and the game lasts long enough it will surely help you winning the game, but most of the times it will do nothing or it takes too long to make a difference Neutral

In my opinion it is inferior to cards like Terrahorn, Magris and Hulcus which give you immediate advantage and can also bait out destruction spells just like Charmilia. Personally I would rather play Magris in Turn 4 as it has the same power and provides immediate advantage or Rumbling Terrahorn if I am in need of a searcher card.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20.08.18 5:40