Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Rare cards? I have an old collection and I wonder if someone could help me value my deck.

Nepsey
Initiate
Initiate

Feedback Points : None

Rare cards? I have an old collection and I wonder if someone could help me value my deck.

Post by Nepsey on 17.01.18 18:12

Hello friends,

I hereby present my collection of cards that I collected about 12-13 years ago. I collected while it was a hype and i've just kept them ever since.
I'm wondering if someone could be kind and take a look at these cards and tell me if there is anything very rare here, and do a rough estimation of what a collection like this could have been worth? I did a quick research on E-bay to compare a little but I figured you guys were the experts Smile

I know these pictures aren't the best but I'd gladly take more accurate pictures if any specific information was needed.
In advance thank you very much for your time. Smile

Zach Hartigan

Feedback Points : 1/1

Re: Rare cards? I have an old collection and I wonder if someone could help me value my deck.

Post by Zach Hartigan on 18.01.18 16:46

Hi! Most of your cards are from earliest sets of TCG. Few valuable pieces are there like Twin-Cannon Skyterror and Valiant Warrior Exorius. Im not the best person to name right price of collection but honest opinion is 20-30€. Hopefully you keep those cards and perhaps start to play again? Smile

If not i wish you best of luck to sell them.

Nepsey
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Rare cards? I have an old collection and I wonder if someone could help me value my deck.

Post by Nepsey on 18.01.18 17:15

Hello, and thanks for your reply cheers
Alright, if that's the case I don't see a reason to sell them. I might just keep them and maybe one day I will start collecting again. Very Happy
TrixVinctus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TrixVinctus on 18.01.18 19:00

Are you sure you are not selling them, maybe we can discuss a price and such, im from romania and there arent any genuine cards here to buy, so i really want to buy them if u dont need them(i love the game so much) i would take good care of them! Very Happy
iamjason8
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by iamjason8 on 19.01.18 12:43

Aside from the obvious Twin-Cannon and foils, due to their playable and lack of relative commonness I feel like there's some value in Pyro-Fighter Magnus, Aqua Hulcus, Crystal Lancer and Forbos Sanctum Guardian Q.

But as a whole I don't think you'd be able to get that much from selling the whole thing. As mentioned most of the cards are from the earlier sets but its the later TCG sets whose cards attract more value.

Would be awesome for you to re-join DM though! Smile
ELTP
Admin
Admin

Feedback Points : 1/1

Post by ELTP on 19.01.18 14:32

Like stated here before, I wouldn't expect big prices for those cards, although there are some very decent ones, like Forbos, Charmilia, Megacluster, Rothus and Twin-Cannon.

@Zach Hartigan's estimation of 20-30€ might be very close to the truth. In any case, no more than 40€.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.07.18 8:20