Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

(TCG) Bombazar Aggro

LordSommerhill
    LordSommerhill
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : None

(TCG) Bombazar Aggro Empty (TCG) Bombazar Aggro

Post by LordSommerhill 20.09.17 8:59

Here is in my opinion the best deck you can possibly make in Duel Masters TCG. It has it all, including, speed, mana accel, draw power, removal, and the best finisher in the game. It summons a lot of creatures very fast, while still keeping a hand and accelerating mana. It easely gets rid of blockers, as well as building up extreme board pressure at the same time. It also usually plays its finishers from the mana zone, and has great card advantage in general, so it is not even weak against discard. It wins basically all the time against every deck that doesn't also run Bombazar. The only half-weakness is standard Fire/Nature Rush. But even there is wins like 60 ish % of the time, as it can soulswap out Bombazar on turn 4-5. Against other decks it just overwhelms them the first turn, by dealing with their stuff and building up mana, while at the same time building up its board presence. The only way to really beat this deck is to take it down before it manages to take you down, which is very unlikely for any non-Bombazar or Rush deck. Light/Water Aggro with Lancer can also do farly well against it sometimes, but as soon as they run into a Surfer or a Soulswap from the shields, it is usually game.

But enough talk! Here is the deck:
    (TCG) Bombazar Aggro Ba10

I have testet it against Marino Control, Starnoid, RUB Control, Light/Water Aggro, Phal Control, Fire/Nature Rush, Dark/Water discard and some other decks, and it may lose a game here and there, but it never lost a single best of 3 match against anything. Lets hear some opinions on this!
    SunnySunday
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

(TCG) Bombazar Aggro Empty Re: (TCG) Bombazar Aggro

Post by SunnySunday 07.10.17 6:00

Looks very solid, but you missed the main card in the picture - Bombazar, lol.
    LordSommerhill
    LordSommerhill
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Post by LordSommerhill 07.10.17 8:50

What do you mean missed it lol? It is right there
    SunnySunday
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by SunnySunday 07.10.17 11:33

LordSommerhill wrote:What do you mean missed it lol? It is right there

Sorry, the image didn't appear fully at  first. I have some questions though:

1) Is 4 Twin-cannon too clunky for the deck? I've seen them being run in Bombazar blue but it is usally just 2.

2) Have you tried using pyrofighter magnus?

3) is running only 2 energy streams ever been an issue?

4) Do you every get stopped by blocker and petrova decks?

5) Do early creatures ever slow down your early rush? If they do would running some small early creature removal cards be useful?

6) Have you thought about or tried running Scarlet Skyterror?

Last edited by SunnySunday on 07.10.17 16:22; edited 1 time in total
    Bronze-Arm Sloth
    Bronze-Arm Sloth
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Post by Bronze-Arm Sloth 07.10.17 12:22

He build his deck on personal preferences. Bombazar blue has kind of a standard line up which lets you some spots open. 2 Streams/4 Hulcus is the best draw engine he could play. Stream gives you +1 Card, while Hulcus gives you 2 as he stays in game and not wanders into the graveyard after using the effect.

4 Twins seem a bit much, but they do really work and can easily get swapped out with the help of mushroom and Bat as well some turns earlier. Scarlet is not necessarily needed as he plays 4 Wind axes, which give you more advantages, this is kind of meta depending. Also a Crystal Paladin does the blocker removal better than him.

Edited by ELTP on 14.11.-17 to be more appropriate
    SunnySunday
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by SunnySunday 07.10.17 13:50

Bronze-Arm Sloth wrote: Bombazar blue has kind of a standard line up which lets you some spots open. 2 Streams/4 Hulcus is the best draw engine he could play. Stream gives you +1 Card, while Hulcus gives you 2 as he stays in game and not wanders into the graveyard after using the effect.

4 Twins seem a bit much, but they do really work and can easily get swapped out with the help of mushroom and Bat as well some turns earlier. Scarlet is not necessarily needed as he plays 4 Wind axes, which give you more advantages, this is kind of meta depending. Also a Crystal Paladin does the blocker removal better than him.

Why are you talking for him? I want to hear his reasoning. Judging by what you've written and how you've written it you aren't that experienced with the DM TCG and Bombazar blue decks.

Coriler
    Coriler
    Master of Evolution
    Master of Evolution

Feedback Points : +2

Post by Coriler 07.10.17 14:57

both of you please be more polite.

i guess SunnySunday knows the answers to his questions (he should, because this is the most well known and broken deck in the game) and asks them anyway so the OP can give his reasoning. the OP definitely shouldnt pass up on magnus.  though who even wants to play against this? :/...

i dont fully see how what he has written, shows that he isnt that experienced in DM TCG or bombazar blue though. you exaggerated, because you got offended i guess. also he can give his reasonings as well. this is an open forum.

i have a lot of changes but for now just these: the OP could play 3 streams though in a control-centric meta or just 1 more rumbling because it is a body as well. normally you want to keep the pressure going and drop the opp. to 2 shields as early as possible.

Edited by ELTP on 14.11.-17 to be more appropriate to merge separate messages

Last edited by Coriler on 10.10.17 12:48; edited 1 time in total
    SunnySunday
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by SunnySunday 07.10.17 16:15

@coriler, @Bronze-Arm Sloth

I didn't want to hear his opinion because he wasn't the deck builder, thus he wouldn't know the reasons for card choices. If he posted his own version of bombazar blue then his reasoning would be more relevant.

"i dont fully see how what he has written, shows that he isnt that experienced in DM TCG or bombazar blue though. you exagerated, because you got offended i guess."
    Since you mentioned this I'll give my reasons.

He says "2 Streams/4 Hulcus is the best draw engine he could play." without giving a reason, then gives information like "Stream gives you +1 Card, while Hulcus gives you 2 as he stays in game and not wanders into the graveyard after using the effect." Which isn't relevant to to Bombazar blue, since he's just talking about the cards themselves.

"4 Twins seem a bit much, but they do really work and can easily get swapped out with the help of mushroom and Bat as well some turns earlier."
    This is an opinion I would like to hear form the OP, becacuse this could easily be untrue (I found it to be in my version).

Lastly "Scarlet is not necessarily needed as he plays 4 Wind axes, which give you more advantages, this is kind of meta depending. Also a Crystal Paladin does the blocker removal better than him."
    When you've against a wall of blockers scarlet skyterror is more useful than wind axe, as the extra mana isn't as useful at that point in the match. Scarlet is also better than crystal paladin because it doesn't require evo bait and can be soulswapped.

The guy can give his reasons, but when he's rude about it (like you were with your assumptions) I'll just reflect that right back at him. [Comment by ELTP on 14.11.-17: This is highly not advisable and leads into unnecessary and unneeded flaming]

EDIT:
    "i guess SunnySunday knows the answers to his questions (he should, because this is the most well known and broken deck in the game) and asks them anyway".

Your guess is wrong. I know most bombazar blue decks have the same core cards, but the uncommon card amounts/choices are what I'm asking about, because those small changes can either improve or make the 'base' deck worse. The questions I asked were based on what I've tested out and either kept or rejected, but his choices may be better overall or they could be meta dependant.

Edited by ELTP on 14.11.-17 to be more appropriate and to improve structuring
    Bronze-Arm Sloth
    Bronze-Arm Sloth
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Post by Bronze-Arm Sloth 08.10.17 15:06

SunnySunday wrote:
    Why are you talking for him? I want to hear his reasoning, not yours. Judging by what you've written and how you've written it you aren't that experienced with the DM TCG and Bombazar blue decks.
    Actually i have play dm since day one, you are the one with silly questions. Btw i wasn’t mesnt to offend you.

omswizard
    omswizard
    Initiate
    Initiate

Feedback Points : +1

Post by omswizard 08.10.17 15:48

Hidden:

Comment by ELTP on 14.11.-17: This comment adds nothing to the actual matter at hand and only encourages flaming.
    Bronze-Arm Sloth
    Bronze-Arm Sloth
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Post by Bronze-Arm Sloth 09.10.17 5:08

I’m not going to comment anything below this anymore.
    We have had enough debates and arguments about Bombazar and related decks on Pojo to its time.

I wasn’t meant to offend you at all @SunnySunday. This is an open forum, so if you are going to expect someones answer in personal, drop him a message. Anyone can reply to anything here. If my reaction touched you in any kind, i‘m sorry.

SunnySunday
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by SunnySunday 09.10.17 7:23

Bronze-Arm Sloth wrote:
    Actually i have play dm since day one, you are the one with silly questions. Btw i wasn’t mesnt to offend you.

Skill and experiences isn't necessarily correlated with time, I have had a lot of experience with this deck (mostly being beaten by it) and there are complexities to the deck which you seem to overlook, that's why I asked those intricate questions which you dismissed as "silly".

Bronze-Arm Sloth wrote:I’m not going to comment anything below this anymore.
    We have had enough debates and arguments about Bombazar and related decks on Pojo to its time.

I wasn’t meant to offend you at all @SunnySunday. This is an open forum, so if you are going to expect someones answer in personal, drop him a message. Anyone can reply to anything here. If my reaction touched you in any kind, i‘m sorry.

You're are free to discuss in an open forum, but you did it with negative intentions so I just replied in kind [Comment by ELTP on 14.11.-17: Seriously, don't do this]. I too don't mean to offend you.

omswizard wrote:
    Hidden:
    Haha that's very funny.

Edited by ELTP on 14.11.-17 to be more appropriate and to merge multiple posts
    Bronze-Arm Sloth
    Bronze-Arm Sloth
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Post by Bronze-Arm Sloth 09.10.17 16:49

[Removed by ELTP on 14.11.-17: unnecessary]
    Now lets just close this childish ***

14.11.-17 edited by ELTP to be more appropriate
    Zach Hartigan
    Zach Hartigan

Feedback Points : +6

Post by Zach Hartigan 09.10.17 19:06

HIDDEN:

Comment by ELTP on 14.11.-17: This comment adds nothing to the actual matter at hand and only encourages flaming.

(TCG) Bombazar Aggro Promo114
    LordSommerhill
    LordSommerhill
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Post by LordSommerhill 10.10.17 9:40

Sunnysunday, to answer your questions:

1) Is 4 Twin-cannon too clunky for the deck? I've seen them being run in Bombazar blue but it is usally just 2.

- It may seem like much at first, but if you try playing with this deck, you will see how easly it summons these. You can summon them as early as turn 4 if you want, without being pressured to go for game already, like you would with Bombazar. As long as the opponent isn't sitting behind Tajimal, Twin Cannon is very deadly that early in the game, and can quickly seal the deal for Bombazar to go for game, if left to do its work. Pyrofighter Magnus is definitely good, but it doesn't fit in this kind of deck. Magnus has to be summoned again and again, taking up 3 mana every turn. In this deck you want to spam as many creatures as possible, and preferably creatures with summon effects, and you want them to stay out. That way, when you drop Bombazar, you have a whole army to just overwhelm your opponent. Therefore i like 4 twin cannons, as it acts as a semi boss-creature in the deck. I also prefer having 1-2 in my mana zone, as well as 1 in my hand at all times, letting me follow up Bombazar with it if neccesary.

2) Have you tried using pyrofighter magnus?

- I kind of answered that above, but yes i ran x4 Magnus in the Fire/Nature Bombazar deck i ran earlier, which was kind of a rushy Bombazar deck. Magnus was good, and especially if i had two in my hand to follow up Bombazar on that second turn. It is also very hard to kill unless you hit triggers. So by all means, Magnus is good, but it kind of goes against the field and hand advantage that the Bombazar Blue deck wants. So in that deck, it is really not a card you want to play. Twin Cannon can come out only 1-2 turns later than Magnus anyways. Would rather drop a Wind Axe or a Rumbling Terahorn on those turns though.

3) is running only 2 energy streams ever been an issue?

- No Stream in this deck, is one of those cards that you dont really need to draw, but is good to have available in many situations. If you get clamped, if you don't draw a Hulcus, or if you end up in a top-decking situation. Stream is always a very good card in any deck, but in this deck it is just an option i like to have. Therefore im only running 2. Terrahorn is essentially a better version of stream in this deck too, as the deck is almost just creatures, and Terahorn lets me get the one creature i need at that exact moment, as well as providing a body to help Bombazar win the game. This is usually better than just drawing to random cards, and both cards are +1 anyway.

4) Do you every get stopped by blocker and petrova decks?

- Petrova is of absolutely zero concern to this deck. Petrova itself is useless, as it is slow, and can't do anything to stop Bombazar itself. Usually when i go for game, i will let some of the creatures die, just to make the potential blockers they have use their one block (cause after summoning Bombazar, every blocker only gets one use before the game ends the turn after). Blockers in general aren't a concern either, as i run 4 Wind Axe, 4 Surfers and 4 Soulswap. Therefore i will almost always have something accessible to remove the blockers. So playing Petrova against this deck is just asking to be murdered, as it takes up your fifth turn, without providing any defense whatsoever. The fift/sixth turn is also in general the turns i usually go for game with Bombazar.

5) Do early creatures ever slow down your early rush? If they do would running some small early creature removal cards be useful?

- Rush is actually the only deck i ever face, that can cause issues for this deck. I usually beat standard rush, as i can potentially soulswap out a Bombazar on turn 4. Also if rush hits a Surfer in shields against this deck, they basicly lose. Same goes if they hit a Soulswap, and i have a creature on the field. The only times i lose a game to rush, is when they go first, hit no shield triggers, and are able to go for game against me on the fourth turn. If all those thngs go correctly for rush, it will beat this deck. But i have several standard fire/nature and fire/light rush decks in my meta, and i have never lost a whole match against rush. I lose a single duel here and there, but never a match. Sure it can happen, but when played correctly, this deck will beat standard rush 70/75% of the time. Playing rush against this deck is basicly a coin flip, with one head side and two tail sides. You will win a game now and then, but you will lose in the long run. So rush is actually not a consistent or good option against this deck, despite probably being the best non-Bombazar deck you can match up against it. It is simply a coin flip that you will usually lose, so yeah.

6) Have you thought about or tried running Scarlet Skyterror?

- Scarlet is good, but is just not neccesary in this deck. If you try this deck out, you will see that it is extremely easy to just slay down all blockers that come your way. Gonta is bigger than most blockers early game, Twin Cannon and Bombazar also go over most blockers. And should they have a bigger blocker, or a Tajimal that is stopping you, then you have 4 Wind Axe, 4 Surfers and 4 Soulswap to deal with it, which is 12 cards. Tajimal is the only blocker that tend to be an issue for this deck. That is why when playing against light/water, i usually keep a Wind Axe / Soulswap in my hand, just waiting for it. With 4 Wind Axe and all the mana accel + swap, you will have it accessible almost all the time. Can also be searched out with Terahorn, or you can just use Surfer for the same purpose. Scarlet Skyterror is a card meant to take out a whole field of blockers, something not even the most defensive decks will ever have against this deck. i would actually go as far as saying that you WANT your opponent to play blockers early on. This means there will be no pressure on you to end the game quickly, while letting you play your Wind Axes which is a triple-purpose card in this deck, providing a body while taking out a blocker and accelerating your mana. So yeah, don't use Scarlet in this deck man. You want to run cards that you can run 4 of, as this gives you most consistency.

Hope these answeres help you out. But opinions or not, i am pretty sure this is about the best version of this deck you can build. It is extremely overpowered, and is a complete missmatch for 9/10 decks.

Feel free to ask more questions if you need.

And i just have to add:

As cool and great as this deck is, it is relatively boring to play with. It basically autowins against any opposing deck that isnt Rush or another Bombazar deck. Sure some decks can win a game against it if they are lucky, but in general they will just be completely overwhelmed, as all they can do is just play as defensive as they can, in order to simply stay alive. But defense in the long run will just lose against this, so despite usually being the only option, it still kinda isn't an option. The only way to beat this deck is to kill it before it kills you.

Edited by ELTP on 14.11.-17 to merge 2 separate posts
    SunnySunday
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by SunnySunday 17.10.17 14:40

@LordSommerhill
    Ah thanks for that Elaborate explanation, I guess those 2 Terahorns could take the places of the 2 streams I was talking about. Discard wouldn't really be an issue since it doesn't come early and if the opponent does that they will leave the field as-is - leaving your army there to build up.

Another question I'd like to ask, as I've made a deck like it, is making a Bombazar blue without bombazar? What do you think of that? Obviously it would not be as powerful, but do you think it would be a feasible option?

@Bronze-Arm Sloth
    Oh I thought you left after you said you said you would, [Removed by ELTP on 14.11.-17: unnecessary]

"Actually i have play dm since day one, you are the one with silly questions, who seems to have no clue of the deck, why else would you asking."
    Look at the response LordSommerhill gave to my "silly questions" if they were so stupid his responses would have been significantly shorter because there would be nothing to talk about, but as you can see they weren't, [Removed by ELTP on 14.11.-17: unnecessary]

"did not have had any negative intentions with my replies."
    Read what you've written, it's a direct contradiction.

"Now lets just close this childish ***"
    I agree, don't act like a child by insulting other people and their opinions and they won't do the same back. [Removed by ELTP on 14.11.-17: unnecessary]
    Comment by ELTP on 14.11.-17: this philosophy will do no one good, especially not on this community.

Peace.

Edited by ELTP on 14.11.-17 to be more appropriate and to merge separate posts

Last edited by SunnySunday on 17.10.17 15:02; edited 1 time in total
    LordSommerhill
    LordSommerhill
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Post by LordSommerhill 17.10.17 17:54

@SunnySunday about the 2 Streams. May seem odd running 2 streams and 2 Terahorns, when just running 4 Terahorns may seem better in itself. But the thing is, you do want to try to keep the average mana cost of the deck low. Especially since it is an aggro deck. I have 4 Bombazars, 4 Twin Cannon, 4 Surfers, 4 Wind Axe, 2 Terahorns, so there is already a borderline amount of high cost cards in the deck. This is fine, but i dont want to have anymore, in case of the occasional Rush matchup. Stream works better than Terahorn against rushy decks, to dig for your Bombazars/Swaps. Terahorn is simply too slow against rush, as you are forced to go for game with Bombazar on turn 4/5 most of the time. I would also say that you wants those streams simply to have a high enough amount of water cards, sitting at 10 right now. Running only 8 waters (4 Surfers and 4 hulcus) would be too little in a deck of 40 cards to be used consistently. These reasons on top of Stream and Terahorn serving kinda the same purpose, i felt like splitting the 10th playset of the deck into 2 of each of those. All other cards in the deck are all in maxed out playsets for maximum consistency.

Its funny that you ask about running this deck without the Bombazars, because that is exactly what i used to do before. Sure the decks falls miles down when it comes to efficiency and consistency, it is still a great aggro deck. Without Bombazar, the Twin Cannons will be your new finisher. In a deck like that, i would also add some more shield triggers, as without Bombazar to finish all games early, and pressuring your opponent to play defensive, you are gonna need some more defense of your own. I would not run any waters blockers, as it is against this decks purpose. I would probably add in Pyrofighter Magnus and /or Tornado Flame. I would also probably switch out the Poisonous Mushrooms for either Quixotic Hero Swine Snout, or Kooc Pollon to increase this decks already abbysmal amount of pure Fire cards. Mushroom is not needed, since without Bombazar you are not as desperatly trying to reach 7 mana as quick ad possible. You could run 1 tech Trash Crawler also i guess. Yes it is a blocker, but it could give you great advantage later on in the game, by letting you pick out a key card from your mana zone (works great with Soulswap + all the mana acceleration). This deck would be great against most control decks, and many others deck. However against Rush and Bombazar decks, you will likely get hammered unless you are very lucky with the triggers, as those decks will kill you before you can get your gameplan going. I hope this helps.

You should also check out Earth Power’s «Zebrafish Aggro» deck on youtube. That is a deck very similiar to this one, except with Splash Zebrafish as kind of a gimmicky psuedo-finisher. He uses it together with Supersonic Jet Pack to autowin when his opponents are down to zero shields. This combo is very situational, but very fun indeed when pulled off.
    Though if you want to run this deck as tryhard as you can without Bombazar, you should try the changes i first suggested. If you try it out, be sure to let me know how it worked out!
    SunnySunday
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by SunnySunday 18.10.17 16:35

That makes sense, 8 water cards is too little lol. Have you tried replacing the Terahorns with 2 more Streams? If you did did it reduce the decks efficiency by much?

Yeah I use a bombazar blue deck without bombazar lol because of the auto-win nature of the card. My finishers in that deck are Magmadragon Jagalzor, Twin-cannons and Pyrofighter Magnus'.

That's quite an insight that without bombazar poisonous mushroom isn't really needed and other 2 drops can takes it's place, I'll be experimenting with that.

I think I saw the Zebrafish aggro a while back, but thought it was a gimmick deck back then. Maybe I'll revisit it and re-watch it again.
    LordSommerhill
    LordSommerhill
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Post by LordSommerhill 18.10.17 16:48

@SunnySunday no i havent tried with Streams instead of Terahorns. Terahorn is the better card of those two in this deck, as it is a body that helps Bombazar win, while also letting you dig out your key creatures from your deck. Like i mentioned earlier, i think getting the one creature of your choice that you need, is usually better than drawing to random cards from your deck. So the effect is in my opinion better, on top of providing a body on the field. So i would initially use 4 Terahorns, as they are better, but ended up cutting 2 of them for 2 streams to increase the water amount in the deck (as well as the average mana cost). You can absolutely use 3 or 4 streams in the deck, as Stream is never a bad card. But i would not give up Terahorn for it, as Terahorn is very very good in a deck like this (with or without Bombazar).

Yeah the Zebrafish engine is a gimmick Razz
    It is way to situational to be consistent, and especially Jet Pack which will be a dread draw very often. There are way better finishers for the deck, like Scarlet, Bazagazeal, Jagalzor etc. Zebrafish is one of the better gimmicks in the game, but still a gimmick.
    SunnySunday
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by SunnySunday 19.10.17 13:19

Yeah I guess the tutor effect and 3000k body is more useful than stream in this deck.

Yeah I have the same reasons for not liking the Zebrafish and Supersonic jet pack wombo combo. I like Jagalzor as a finisher even though he's situational and can potentially be removed by the shield broken by the first creature, but what do you think of Jagalzor?
    LordSommerhill
    LordSommerhill
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Post by LordSommerhill 20.10.17 8:44

Jagalzor is good if you are not using Bombazar (as Bombazars summon-effect kills Jagalzor). Jagalzor is a cool card i have always wanted to make use of in a deck. It has a great effect, that i assume would work well in this deck with all the card advantage + mana accel. It should be very easy to have a big field, summon Jagalzor + maybe even another creature, and then make them both speed attackers.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Feedback Points : +8

Post by Admin 26.10.17 14:09

Lot's of interesting discussion, although at points it went too far and personal. If you don't like how other person think, sometimes the best attack is to ignore that and stay on point.

I remember trying to combine Cryptic Totem with Bombazar with the help of Muscle Charger. That was too greedy and I was never really able to pull it off. It was a fun experiment, nevertheless (even though fun is not something one usually would relate with Bombazar)
    LordSommerhill
    LordSommerhill
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Post by LordSommerhill 28.10.17 16:29

Yeah @ELTP Bombazar Blue is usually a simple autowin against almost all other decks. But the fun thing about Bombazar Blue in my opinion, is trying to find something that works against it. That was the main reason i wanted to build it, just so i could try to figure out ways to take on the most powerful deck in the game. So far Marino Control, Liquid People based Light/Water and standard Fire/Nature Rush are the only decks that have any sort of chance against it in the long run. Phal Control can also get lucky and pull a win sometimes, but it is quite rare.
    SunnySunday
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by SunnySunday 29.10.17 19:42

Yeah I tried to use Jagalzor as a Bombazar replacement, but the double-turn effect is just so powerful that there is no substitute lol.

I find it interesting that you say Marino control has a decent chance of beating Bombazar Blue. Would you mind sharing a deck-list?
    LordSommerhill
    LordSommerhill
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Post by LordSommerhill 29.10.17 22:49

My Marino Control deck is already posted in the deckbuilding page Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.03.24 9:43