Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Suggested Card Values

loui-mh
Apprentice
Apprentice

Feedback Points : None

Re: Suggested Card Values

Post by loui-mh on 31.05.18 17:32

@Halfar wrote:(Hmm in Germany nobody would pay 10e for Ultracide Worm)

Indeed dude! Very Happy
Halfar
Master of Destruction
Master of Destruction

Post by Halfar on 02.06.18 10:16

@loui-mh wrote:
@Halfar wrote:(Hmm in Germany nobody would pay 10e for Ultracide Worm)

Indeed dude! Very Happy

If anyone would ever need a playset of Ultracide Worm for this Price i would sell it immediately king
ELTP
Admin
Admin

Feedback Points : 1/1

Post by ELTP on 02.06.18 17:38

@Halfar wrote:A Price Guide is NEVER perfectly but it isn't even meant to be perfect.
Its just a direction, so that people can estimate cards.

(Hmm in Germany nobody would pay 10e for Ultracide Worm)
True, that's why this list is compiling Suggested Values and not Exact Prices.

If a person would need a M/NM Ultracide, it is likely that he would be willing to pay 8-12€ for it. Not many have been asking for it for a while. And when they are, they only need 1 or 2.

DeathOnion
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DeathOnion on 02.06.18 17:41

Problem is a lot of people base their selling prices off this list, which is problematic for buyers since a lot of these prices are highballs
ELTP
Admin
Admin

Post by ELTP on 02.06.18 18:43

Just politely remind those sellers that these are pretty much optimal case values (note, not necessarily prices) for single cards. Usually the price is somewhat lower but can also be higher. When selling in a more or les random lot, very rarely if never can seller expect to get a "full price" for the cards. To maximize profits, one has to sell separately but that means more effort.

We have discussed the state of this list with the board, and the prices will be adjusted this month.

äksä
Initiate
Initiate

Post by äksä on 04.06.18 19:59

One solution could be this kind of google sheet.
(ignore the values and # errors/0)

We could have selected (trusted) valuators who get their own subsheet. Each valuator have permissions to modify only their own sheet. They can insert and modify their estimations at any time. And they don't have to give estimation to every single card - the ones they are familiar with is enough. The main sheet calculates average estimation of the valuators' estimations. New valuators can be added and old/trolling/abusive removed any time.
That would bring multiple perspectives to the valuations and allow more fluent changes.

Some additional features could be added. For example this version automatically converts the values to both EUR and USD.

What do you think? Smile
ELTP
Admin
Admin

Post by ELTP on 04.06.18 21:33

I like that idea very much, @äksä! Why did we not think of that before. The only challenge would be choosing those who could add their valuations there. I guess active DM sellers/buyers/traders would be a great start.

Please let me know if you are interested either here or via pm. Don't forgot to reason why you would be fitting and tell us a little bit of yourself while you are at it.

Halfar
Master of Destruction
Master of Destruction

Post by Halfar on 05.06.18 7:15

@ELTP wrote:I like that idea very much, @äksä! Why did we not think of that before. The only challenge would be choosing those who could add their valuations there. I guess active DM sellers/buyers/traders would be a great start.

Please let me know if you are interested either here or via pm. Don't forgot to reason why you would be fitting and tell us a little bit of yourself while you are at it.

Maybe we could also propose a candidate?

Everyone who have someone in their mind could PM you.

DeathOnion
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DeathOnion on 05.06.18 7:19

Maybe we could have value ranges instead of averages, like Ultracide Worm going from 5-10 rather than just 5 or 10. It would give everyone a better idea of price fluctuations!
loui-mh
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by loui-mh on 05.06.18 10:29

@äksä wrote:We could have selected (trusted) valuators who get their own subsheet. Each valuator have permissions to modify only their own sheet. They can insert and modify their estimations at any time. And they don't have to give estimation to every single card - the ones they are familiar with is enough. The main sheet calculates average estimation of the valuators' estimations. New valuators can be added and old/trolling/abusive removed any time.
That would bring multiple perspectives to the valuations and allow more fluent changes.

Yes, really nice idea! I like that option to include some traders/buyers/collectors who can value the cards and then we get an estimated price which changes by time. I really good idea imo Exclamation

@äksä wrote:Some additional features could be added. For example this version automatically converts the values to both EUR and USD.

Also I like the feature to display the prices in EUR and USD since most of us are coming from there, great idea @äksä!

Let me know if you need any information, could offer me.
ELTP
Admin
Admin

Post by ELTP on 05.10.18 10:12

Hi all! We have finally been able to publish the first version of our online evaluations! More evaluators will be added as soon as possible.

*THIS IS OLD NOW*
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uiESyMfCQ9AejJK_D_Izkxhrimwkc3Q1tFVSYzJQI3Y/edit?usp=sharing

Here's the updated list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RY6loSi-YmpUut7FNeelSZS2GZrxsMWx3ID5oRXwDco/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by ELTP on 13.10.18 13:43; edited 1 time in total

ELTP
Admin
Admin

Post by ELTP on 13.10.18 13:42

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10.12.18 9:31