Duel Masters Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Masters Community Forum - Duel, Discuss, Trade, Share

Jokers Beat...Holy Crap....

Mr-ex777
    Mr-ex777
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : None

Jokers Beat...Holy Crap.... Empty Jokers Beat...Holy Crap....

Post by Mr-ex777 31.03.17 14:16

Me and a few players had playtested Jokers Beat in TCO and Wow......It's amazingly powerful.

Here are my points:

1. Consistency of cards: The key cards in Jokers beat are usually coming with 3 or 4 copies and therefore they are very consistent unlike other meta decks like Baki and MaltNEXT, and unlike those decks where there are many combo parts right at the start (Like in MaltNEXT, in order for maximum efficiency you need at least one part nature dragon and a mendelsshon/child festival of faerie fire in hand) or die, Jokers beat can take multiple paths even if some of the keycards are not drawn and at the worst you can wait for turn 5, cast prelude of horror, then use Jolly the Johnny to double break and cast Nothing ZERO to break all the opponent's shields and win the game.
    2. Very powerful punishing speed; It is almost as fast as Redzone or buster due to the cost reduction and mana acceleration and can potentially turn weak creatures like The Ramen and Yattareman into Quattro Breakers and in the worst situation, it can World Break with Jolly the Johnny and Win the game in the same time. Even if you remove Johnny, your opponent can still attack with another creature and if you do not have a creature trigger you will die, no exceptions. Danganoh also works well with swarming jokers as well.
    3. Has anti-invasion, revolution change cards: What's worse Jokers has Senno, Brainwash which completely locks down redzone. It can be removed by musha hole and mitsurugi boost, but redzone cannot use that and this it's in big trouble. It looks like redzone can't take care 90% of tco anymore.
    4. It has mana acceleration, semi search, cost reduction, speed attackers, draw and it doesn't even cost trample creatures, so it's unaffected by Senno and Onikamas! (Aside that Onikamas requires you to attack with other creatures).

I've even tried it against decks where there are only revolution 0 triggers for defense and save for southern renaissance (Which is useless on tco) and it definitely counters most of them, plus since most of the cards are zero Apache Urara buster is pretty useless.

I believe that sooner or later niyare get and nothing zero will be restricted, but they have to keep the jokers alive right?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Feedback Points : +8

Jokers Beat...Holy Crap.... Empty Re: Jokers Beat...Holy Crap....

Post by Admin 02.04.17 12:03

Nothing Zero has proven its usefulness in Joker beat-down and the new era has begun. Jokers might get some of their support cards restricted but they certainly will be kept alive.

I'm curious and haven't really spend time dueling online: Why is Southern Renaissance useless on TCO?
    Mr-ex777
    Mr-ex777
    Master of Destruction
    Master of Destruction

Feedback Points : None

Post by Mr-ex777 02.04.17 15:12

ELTP wrote:Nothing Zero has proven its usefulness in Joker beat-down and the new era has begun. Jokers might get some of their support cards restricted but they certainly will be kept alive.

I'm curious and haven't really spend time dueling online: Why is Southern Renaissance useless on TCO?

1. It does not go fast enough despite how it might look like and people using other more stable rush decks can outpace you

2. It is not stable and one stop on your offenses and you will die

3. It can be crushed by a single Mega Magma Dragon which is very common due to Onikamas running around

4. I get crushed 50 to 60 percent of the time using it usually due to other much more stable decks

And i've used this deck a lot in the past so i know.

Back to Jokers, i assume they will reprint Niyare get and nothing zero then restrict them after a year. 3 Draw in turn 2 and world break + extra win in turn 5 is too ridiculous.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 15:23